LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by TTown9ers:
Regardless of the outcome, not worth the headache. Move on.

No offense but I will move on when I feel like it and not because you told me so.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Sorry, John. This is personal for you because you know them, and not personal for me at all. I'll just drop it. I don't give a s**t as much as you, and even if the allegations are true I don't feel bad for her. Overall great life, much better than 99% of the world.

and correction about the lawsuit, the blog I read framed it as being lawsuit happy as she benefited mightily from that huge lawsuit

She does have a book coming out which you can easily find by googling, but I don't wanna piss you off more so I'm going to drop it now.
So if your sister or daughter was sexually attacked you wouldnt feel bad for them if they had a good life that was better than most people had it? Regardless of how good she has it it still is a very terrible thing to happen to any woman.

As for the upcoming book.. can you please tell me what the book is? I cant find it even by googling. All I see is her book that Walton did the forward for 5 years ago.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

No offense but I will move on when I feel like it and not because you told me so.

I think he was referencing the Kings moving on....but I could be wrong

Sorry man. That wasn't a reply in regard to your post. I actually appreciate your input.

I meant that Luke Walton isn't worth the distraction and that the Kings should move on.
[ Edited by TTown9ers on Apr 24, 2019 at 6:06 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
I don't know what happened, but this is Not a good look.

So far - there's no way to know what actually happened. But, I don't think new details weakened her part of the story. Definitely does not make her look opportunistic imho.

Anyway, I hope she's all right.

I think he was referencing the Kings moving on....but I could be wrong
Damn. My apologies TTown if that was the case. Hopefully the truth will come out.
NJ is correct about the book too. It was written in 2014.
Originally posted by 4ML:
I don't know what happened, but this is Not a good look.

So far - there's no way to know what actually happened. But, I don't think new details weakened her part of the story. Definitely does not make her look opportunistic imho.

Anyway, I hope she's all right.

Exactly. Which means there is always going to be that cloud over him. Looks like the Kings are moving fwd as though he's innocent until proven guilty. Vlade and Walton have been conducting their assistant coach interviews. Hornacek was the most recent for lead assistant , which I would love
Originally posted by susweel:
Sorry, John. This is personal for you because you know them, and not personal for me at all. I'll just drop it. I don't give a s**t as much as you, and even if the allegations are true I don't feel bad for her. Overall great life, much better than 99% of the world.

and correction about the lawsuit, the blog I read framed it as being lawsuit happy as she benefited mightily from that huge lawsuit

She does have a book coming out which you can easily find by googling, but I don't wanna piss you off more so I'm going to drop it now.

Damn cuz he set you straight

He did, some uninformed comments by me but I'll drop it in general.
Originally posted by MuggD:
Originally posted by susweel:
Damn cuz he set you straight

lol sswz

Damn dude you obsessed with that lol

• MuggD
  • Veteran
NO U
Originally posted by MuggD:
NO U

My ninja
KANGZ

Dude....
Kings...
Share 49ersWebzone