LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 411 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by sacniner:
No way to prove Luke did anything. It's from 2017 and she wants money. Hope this story goes away soon. Very serious accusations made that should have been made immediately if true. Not two years later when nothing can be proved and she wants some dough
Thats a tall b***h

• MuggD
  • Veteran
No way to prove Luke did anything. It's from 2017 and she wants money. Hope this story goes away soon. Very serious accusations made that should have been made immediately if true. Not two years later when nothing can be proved and she wants some dough

Those me too women took down dudes years later. This is not f**king good. She's talking about him rubbing his erection on her while she's screaming NO. lol wtf.
[ Edited by MuggD on Apr 22, 2019 at 6:32 PM ]
Originally posted by MuggD:

Those me too women took down dudes years later. This is not f**king good. She's talking about him rubbing his erection on her while she's screaming NO. lol wtf.

Yeah, very serious accusations. No way to prove that he did or didn't commit these horrible acts. Sucks and is b******t. If no evidence that he did these things, no f**king way the kings should can him and ruin his rep off of hearsay. Scary times

She should have said something immediately
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Thats a tall b***h

That dodgers player is also a f*g
Originally posted by MuggD:

Yeah, very serious accusations. No way to prove that he did or didn't commit these horrible acts. Sucks and is b******t. If no evidence that he did these things, no f**king way the kings should can him and ruin his rep off of hearsay. Scary times

She should have said something immediately

A lot of women don't say something immediately. That doesn't mean it does or doesn't happen. I think that's the thing we don't understand as men, the trauma that does to a woman and the fear that follows; especially, when you're a victim of a man of power. It's weird as a society that if a woman accuses a man of sexual assault we see the man as innocent until proven guilty but if it's violent assault charge than people see the person as guilty until proven incident. It's a f**ked up dynamic.'
Originally posted by JustinMT:
A lot of women don't say something immediately. That doesn't mean it does or doesn't happen. I think that's the thing we don't understand as men, the trauma that does to a woman and the fear that follows; especially, when you're a victim of a man of power. It's weird as a society that if a woman accuses a man of sexual assault we see the man as innocent until proven guilty but if it's violent assault charge than people see the person as guilty until proven incident. It's a f**ked up dynamic.'

We are making the same point: no clue if it did or didn't happen. That's all there is to really say. If she came out to law enforcement immediately, chances for real evidence are higher. But you're right, a lot of women don't come out immediately which makes these cases really tough.

Also, a lot of people think the guy is guilty immediately when an allegation comes out and their reputation is done even with no evidence. Hard issue. Lots and lots calling for the firing of Luke right away

Very disturbing for me because I have known Kelli Tennant since she was a little girl and was close friends with her parents for many years. Havent seen her now in a decade and maybe she has changed but she was a great girl and came from a terrific family. Just sad for me.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Very disturbing for me because I have known Kelli Tennant since she was a little girl and was close friends with her parents for many years. Havent seen her now in a decade and maybe she has changed but she was a great girl and came from a terrific family. Just sad for me.

Dang, that is sad. No reason to not believe her, but how does one prove Luke did that crap? The allegations are really bad

Dang, that is sad. No reason to not believe her, but how does one prove Luke did that crap? The allegations are really bad
I have no idea how to prove the allegations when its basically a he said-she said deal. I'm sure he will deny that anything happened. I just truly wonder why she would make these claims though. Walton wrote the forward in her book and they evidently were friends.

There could be photographs the night of the assault incase there were any marks on her body. Maybe she was able to get some precum off of her leg and have that as evidence. Its hard to prove but similar things have been done so anything is possible.

Originally posted by JustinMT:
There could be photographs the night of the assault incase there were any marks on her body. Maybe she was able to get some precum off of her leg and have that as evidence. Its hard to prove but similar things have been done so anything is possible.

Maybe an erection impression on her leg The Kings are a snakebit franchise.
[ Edited by Bluesbro on Apr 23, 2019 at 9:30 AM ]
#Kangz. Glad we're talking bball.

More dysfunction and front office mess. Good thing Vlade did so much due diligence prior to the hire. f**king ridiculous. I hope they fire Walton and Vlade for this debacle.
Originally posted by TTown9ers:
#Kangz. Glad we're talking bball.

More dysfunction and front office mess. Good thing Vlade did so much due diligence prior to the hire. f**king ridiculous. I hope they fire Walton and Vlade for this debacle.

Just like when he hired Brandon Williams lol. What a joke this organization is at times.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Lol wow what a scumbag luke is.
The more information that comes out, the more this seems like a lie. Not sure if you dudes are familiar with the LA breed of golddigger/crazy, but that s**t is unique. This crazy with the book deal coming out is an obvious fraud.
Share 49ersWebzone