LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Not liking the fact that opposing PGs have been eating the kings alive lately

Fox looks tired as s**t.
I think we'll end the road trip at 2-4, which would put us at .500. The we got a six game home stand. We'll be fine. We will lose at Toronto and split the at Memphis and at LAC games. We'll win one of those, but a three game losing streak will have some fans tripping out
[ Edited by sacniner on Jan 21, 2019 at 8:01 PM ]
Squandered a winnable game with same stupid s**t...poor rebounding, missed point blank shots and dumbass fouls. I actually put this on DJ as well for his dumbass lineups and giving Ben so much run .
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Jan 22, 2019 at 6:08 PM ]
Squandered a winnable game with same stupid s**t...poor rebounding, missed point blank shots and dumbass fouls. I actually put this on DJ as well for his dumbass lineups and giving Ben so much run .

It's like Joeger almost conceded the game. Similar to the at Minnesota game weeks ago.

We have to win at memphis. Well lose in LA, then get our six game homestand
Originally posted by sacniner:

It's like Joeger almost conceded the game. Similar to the at Minnesota game weeks ago.

We have to win at memphis. Well lose in LA, then get our six game homestand

That really pissed me off tonight. This game was there's for the taking, all the mistakes aside, and he decided to roll with that freaking lineup for half of the 2nd quarter and then screwy lineups all through the 2nd half.
MEM is def a must win
Nice to see Bagley go 22-11 and 3 blocks in his first start. He looked good, and he's still fairly raw which is crazy because sometimes his low post game looks so refined.
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Jan 22, 2019 at 6:53 PM ]
That really pissed me off tonight. This game was there's for the taking, all the mistakes aside, and he decided to roll with that freaking lineup for half of the 2nd quarter and then screwy lineups all through the 2nd half.
MEM is def a must win
Nice to see Bagley go 22-11 and 3 blocks in his first start. He looked good, and he's still fairly raw which is crazy because sometimes his low post game looks so refined.

I missed the game due to the early ass start. But read about his lineups. Odd as hell

Bagley is going to be a star. James Ham reporting he won't go back to the bench. No matter what, Belly's minutes are still important for spacing and stretching the floor.
MEM is def a must win

I missed the game due to the early ass start. But read about his lineups. Odd as hell

Bagley is going to be a star. James Ham reporting he won't go back to the bench. No matter what, Belly's minutes are still important for spacing and stretching the floor.

For sure. With him he's either on or off...so I'd rather have that off the bench
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Bagley gets the ball stripped from him quite a bit, at least tonight it seemed like a ton. Also his dad is calling Joerger yogurt now on social media. 2nd day in a row they are hating on Joerger.

Marvin played 38 minutes.
[ Edited by MuggD on Jan 22, 2019 at 8:13 PM ]
Originally posted by MuggD:
Bagley gets the ball stripped from him quite a bit, at least tonight it seemed like a ton. Also his dad is calling Joerger yogurt now on social media. 2nd day in a row they are hating on Joerger.

Marvin played 38 minutes.

Between Yogurts comment a few weeks back about Luka, the Bagleys post an hour after the game yesterday about Coach K and now his fathers comments, there def seems to be friction. Then factor in the whole Williams apparently wanting Bagley and the issues between he and DJ
Between Yogurts comment a few weeks back about Luka, the Bagleys post an hour after the game yesterday about Coach K and now his fathers comments, there def seems to be friction. Then factor in the whole Williams apparently wanting Bagley and the issues between he and DJ

f**k Bagley's dad. He shouldn't egg his entitled son on. Is this big baller part two lol... hoov, you nailed it with the Brandon Williams angle. It's like there is two factions against each other. f**king Kangz

f**k Bagley's dad. He shouldn't egg his entitled son on. Is this big baller part two lol... hoov, you nailed it with the Brandon Williams angle. It's like there is two factions against each other. f**king Kangz

Christ can any of our teams just not have this b******t drama all the time lol
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Jan 22, 2019 at 9:04 PM ]

Ehh, this seems way worse than BBB imo lol
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

Ehh, this seems way worse than BBB imo lol

Lol... Bagley's dad and lavar are close friends... maybe
[ Edited by sacniner on Jan 23, 2019 at 7:51 AM ]
Now rumors are swirling that the Wizards "may aggressively try to trade Porter."

I'm still down with it. I'd like to keep Shumpert but I'm sure he'll be added in any potential trade for a starting SF.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Now rumors are swirling that the Wizards "may aggressively try to trade Porter."

I'm still down with it. I'd like to keep Shumpert but I'm sure he'll be added in any potential trade for a starting SF.

that's interesting b/c the Wiz are only 2 wins out from the 8 seed.
Share 49ersWebzone