There are 183 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by sacniner:
That yahoo article from Haynes pissed me the f**k off. Will this front office ever learn? f**k me

I swear to god if the can DJ....I've been a huge critic of him the last few years, but this year his rotations are great and he's coaching his ass off. This is like Malone all over again. I will be DONE if they fire him.

So you'll dump the team and not support these young players that you've cheered and watch grow?
That yahoo article from Haynes pissed me the f**k off. Will this front office ever learn? f**k me

I swear to god if the can DJ....I've been a huge critic of him the last few years, but this year his rotations are great and he's coaching his ass off. This is like Malone all over again. I will be DONE if they fire him.

I feel you man... one thing after another for kings fans. Bagley will get more PT in due time. I think after Jaren Jackson raped us in Memphis people in the front office got pissed

It reminds me of the Malone situation as well, which has been the biggest blunder of the Vivek area. Set us back several years. I think there will be a massive fan revolt if they can joeger. Why can't we just enjoy decent basketball lol
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
THERE IS NO WAY JOERGER IS FIRED RIGHT NOW. GUESS I'M ALL CAPS? OKAY? LOL
[ Edited by MuggD on Nov 18, 2018 at 3:21 PM ]
Originally posted by MuggD:
THERE IS NO WAY JOERGER IS FIRED RIGHT NOW. GUESS I'M ALL CAPS? OKAY? LOL

They can't fire my boy Dave Hansen!
In all seriousness, it'd be dumb as f**k to fire a coach who has this team out to an 8-7 start when they were expected to be one of the bottom 3 teams in the league. Mike Malone situation all over again if that happens. They'd never get a good coach to come here again with this current ownership.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
In all seriousness, it'd be dumb as f**k to fire a coach who has this team out to an 8-7 start when they were expected to be one of the bottom 3 teams in the league. Mike Malone situation all over again if that happens. They'd never get a good coach to come here again with this current ownership.

Pretty much. Unless Pop or Rick Adelman are walking thru that door the Kings should stfu on a new coach.

It would be a new low for Vivek. Dude can't get out of his own way

Ridiculous, but pretty much status quo.

Kangz.
[ Edited by TTown9ers on Nov 18, 2018 at 4:27 PM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

So you'll dump the team and not support these young players that you've cheered and watch grow?

Lol piss off Salty

Lol piss off Salty

You said it. I'm just clarifying exactly what you mean. So don't be scurred. Answer the question.

Originally posted by MuggD:

Pretty much. Unless Pop or Rick Adelman are walking thru that door the Kings should stfu on a new coach.

Adelman is 72 now bro ...

Lol piss off Salty

You said it. I'm just clarifying exactly what you mean. So don't be scurred. Answer the question.

Don't be scared about what Salty333? I'll say whatever I want whenever I want about this team without having to clarify my allegiance to some entitled Laker fan lol
https://theathletic.com/662849/2018/11/19/amick-the-kangz-want-to-be-kings-again-then-its-time-they-take-their-fans-frustration-more-seriously/
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
wtf kings gonna king again. thats some stupid ass s**t if they start firing coaches already. Im not happy about this
https://theathletic.com/662849/2018/11/19/amick-the-kangz-want-to-be-kings-again-then-its-time-they-take-their-fans-frustration-more-seriously/

Great read. IMO, if Williams leaked this, can him.

Matina... man, what leverage does she and her hubby have. They're old school Sacramento extreme power brokers. She is the one person that survives everything with the Kings. Never hear anything positive about her
Share 49ersWebzone