LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 156 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

I would think there had to be another trade on the horizon with the of amount of big men they have vs.dearth of SFs
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Two really good signings today. Well done.

yeah our roster is stacked!

Doesn't mean those weren't good signings.

I meant stacked in terms of players, not talent. Both are good additions.
Two really good signings today. Well done.

yeah our roster is stacked!

Doesn't mean those weren't good signings.

I meant stacked in terms of players, not talent. Both are good additions.

Ah okay, gotcha. Lol.

But yeah, it'll be interesting to see what they're planning right now.

Interesting, terrifying... Same thing right?
Hearing that Ben Mac is sticking around in Sac this year... that leads me to believe that he will see time as a backup two. I think Bogi will start at 3:

Fox/Yogi
Buddy/BMac
Bogi/New Euro
Bagley/Giles/Skal
WCS/Giles/Skal

Z-Bo, Kosta, and Shump are on the roster... but I don't give a damn about them and I hope all three get moved or don't' play

We were all hoping for a big trade, but I'm not optimistic

KANGZ
Originally posted by sacniner:
Hearing that Ben Mac is sticking around in Sac this year... that leads me to believe that he will see time as a backup two. I think Bogi will start at 3:

Fox/Yogi
Buddy/BMac
Bogi/New Euro
Bagley/Giles/Skal
WCS/Giles/Skal

Z-Bo, Kosta, and Shump are on the roster... but I don't give a damn about them and I hope all three get moved or don't' play

We were all hoping for a big trade, but I'm not optimistic

KANGZ

I think Jackson will start at the #3 barring a trade.

Ah, forgot about J squared... dude lit it up in summer league after he got clowned day one. If he ends up being a backup level SF, Vlade did good

I don't. I know you like him but he's not a good player right now. Maybe one day he'll surprise me. We're gonna see a lot of bogi and buddy at the 3 with some NB sprinkled in. I expect jj to play less than 15 per
Ah, forgot about J squared... dude lit it up in summer league after he got clowned day one. If he ends up being a backup level SF, Vlade did good

He actually didn't. Had one good game. His sl stats were actually eerily similar to his sl stats from last year
Originally posted by TTown9ers:

He actually didn't. Had one good game. His sl stats were actually eerily similar to his sl stats from last year

He was great in SL last year too. Wasn't as bad in the regular season as some say either.
As is, you guys think J squared is the starting 3? Or the new Euro? Shump?... I wanna see Bogi get the nod at 3
[ Edited by sacniner on Jul 26, 2018 at 11:24 AM ]

As is, you guys think J squared is the starting 3? Or the new Euro? Shump?... I wanna see Bogi get the nod at 3

I don't think Bogi is a good fit at 3. He's perfect at the 2. I think the new Euro will start next to his buddy Bogi.

I don't think Bogi is a good fit at 3. He's perfect at the 2. I think the new Euro will start next to his buddy Bogi.

I think Buddy will take a huge step this year. I wanna see him start
I think Buddy will take a huge step this year. I wanna see him start

He should be starting. He's the best player on the team and the most reliable shooter/scorer. Personally, I think they should start buddy and bogi since we don't have a solid traditional 3 option.
Originally posted by TTown9ers:
He should be starting. He's the best player on the team and the most reliable shooter/scorer. Personally, I think they should start buddy and bogi since we don't have a solid traditional 3 option.

We are on the same page my man. This is what I want to see:

PG: Fox
SG: Buddy
SF: Bogi
PF: Bagley
C: WCS

Giles is first big off the bench getting a lot of minutes
Euro off the bench
JJ get a few minutes, see if he has anything
Yogi backs up Fox

Don't care about anyone else.
I'm hearing the over/under for Kangz wins this season is 25.5. I think we'll squeak out 28. Damn we gonna suck. But we'll have a super high pick, oh, nvm we won't.

KANGZ
Share 49ersWebzone