LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 123 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Yes!

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Yes!

Hellz yeah, you bunk a55 ratchet hypebeast (I learned some new words today)!
Trading for the 3 really isn't a bad idea, it wouldn't take much in this draft I think. Like the 7 and Jimmer or something like that might do it.

Otto porter
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Trading for the 3 really isn't a bad idea, it wouldn't take much in this draft I think. Like the 7 and Jimmer or something like that might do it.

Otto porter

The idea of drafting Trey Burke is starting to grow on me (no homo). He looked really good in the pre-draft workout (I know that ain't worth much), but in researching him he is a great leader. That is his strength. He knows how to quarterback an offense. Also, he can shoot better than I thought. We need some leaders and a PG that will not always think to "score first." As of now, I would like him over anyone else. But, I don't now s**t about Porter or a lot of the other kids.

One thing for certain, I don't want Shabazz or the overrated Kansas SG. We got a s**t Kansas pick last year. No thanks. McLemore was a hoe in the tournament. If he was scared during the tourney, how will he perform in the NBA?
Trey burke was hating on sac on his Instagram lol I don't like him

Someone asked about sac and he said f**k no

I saw that Instagram thing which he tried to backtrack later... who gives a f**k C-Webb talked a lot of ish before coming here. He fell in love w/ Sac. Burke doesn't have the luxury to be picky. If we get a good team on the court, get the positive energy back and get a building started, he'll get over it.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
When was Burke talking s**t? How long ago?

nm I just looked it up. Dude didn't have to come workout for us. If he didn't want to be here the biggest FU he could have given would to have passed on the workout imo.
[ Edited by Muggins on Jun 11, 2013 at 2:00 PM ]
Originally posted by Muggins:
When was Burke talking s**t? How long ago?

nm I just looked it up. Dude didn't have to come workout for us. If he didn't want to be here the biggest FU he could have given would to have passed on the workout imo.

Yeah, and his explanation of the Instagram seems somewhat reasonable. He has too many agents and others in his ear to do that probably. He seems like a smart kid. In his position, you don't want to publically bash any team. That will do a lot more harm than good because other teams will see that and question your character.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Welp Kings fined for tampering lmao

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2013/06/10/nba-teams-filing-tampering-charges/2409499/

Three NBA teams have been fined for tampering, according to an internal league memo obtained by USA TODAY Sports.Two people familiar with the fine said that two of the teams are the Atlanta Hawks and the Sacramento Kings.
[ Edited by Muggins on Jun 11, 2013 at 2:05 PM ]
If we stay at 7 I would like Burke

But moving up for porter would be legit too

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2013/06/10/nba-teams-filing-tampering-charges/2409499/

Three NBA teams have been fined for tampering, according to an internal league memo obtained by USA TODAY Sports.Two people familiar with the fine said that two of the teams are the Atlanta Hawks and the Sacramento Kings.

We got fined cuz Malone said CP3 would look good in a Kings uniform? He was obviously joking and having a good time. Unbelievable man.

Wow! Lol
Originally posted by sacniner:

We got fined cuz Malone said CP3 would look good in a Kings uniform? He was obviously joking and having a good time. Unbelievable man.

Now make it worth it and sign him!!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
A behind-the-scenes look inside mind, house of new Kings owner Ranadive

f**ker
Share 49ersWebzone