There are 128 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Fuuuuuu Cuz come on doot
I may be in the minority but I want to see the team trade Evans and Cousins and start from scratch.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I may be in the minority but I want to see the team trade Evans and Cousins and start from scratch.

I agree... I was stoked they drafted Cousins, because he looked legit, but I doubt he'll ever be happy here. I see the only way to get out of this losing quagmire is getting the #1 pick, and get Wiggins.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

I agree... I was stoked they drafted Cousins, because he looked legit, but I doubt he'll ever be happy here. I see the only way to get out of this losing quagmire is getting the #1 pick, and get Wiggins.

Yeah, but the team with the worst record never gets the number one pick... I think getting rid of your best two players is pretty crazy. Those guys are still super young. How about developing them and getting some vets. We are basically starting from scratch still.
Originally posted by sacniner:

Yeah, but the team with the worst record never gets the number one pick... I think getting rid of your best two players is pretty crazy. Those guys are still super young. How about developing them and getting some vets. We are basically starting from scratch still.

essentially, i'm saying they need to be lucky in order to get out of this mess
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Big Cuz on Offense

Thanks Muggins, no-one is denying his talent...
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Thanks Muggins, no-one is denying his talent...

Exactly. This is why he should probably get maxed out here..
We can't not give him a max contract. He is a franchise changing talent. We'll see how he plays under a whole new organization and if he doesn't improve or change his ways then they can deal with it.

But hey shaq was a bit of a loose cannon too and he was a pretty valuable asset
Ya if you guys don't give him a max contract there'll be plenty of teams that'll throw big money at him
Like I said earlier in the thread, it's going to take DMC to turn the kings around quick. If he leaves/acts like a kid still, then it's gonna take a while.

I don't get it, does he have a personality disorder? It's weird, I remember someone posting that he bought the whole media room pizzas after a game and was being real nice with them. This was after a game that he got ejected in. Sometimes he sounds like a good dude but other times he seems like an immature douche.
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Jun 20, 2013 at 3:59 PM ]

Originally posted by marshniners24:
We can't not give him a max contract. He is a franchise changing talent. We'll see how he plays under a whole new organization and if he doesn't improve or change his ways then they can deal with it.

But hey shaq was a bit of a loose cannon too and he was a pretty valuable asset

Exactly. IF he shows behavioral improvement under the new regime, we cannot afford not to give him a max deal. We desperately need talent. Having a premiere five is rare.

I don't think a lot of fans around the country now how truly talented this kid is, because he plays in Sac. He can be the best big man in the league if he wanted to.
Exactly. IF he shows behavioral improvement under the new regime, we cannot afford not to give him a max deal. We desperately need talent. Having a premiere five is rare.

I don't think a lot of fans around the country now how truly talented this kid is, because he plays in Sac. He can be the best big man in the league if he wanted to.

I agree
He's still 22 years old.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Another thing to note is.. a MAX DEAL isn't a Chris Webber type MAX deal/Gavin will mow your lawn type s**t. It's about half that price at this point.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Another thing to note is.. a MAX DEAL isn't a Chris Webber type MAX deal/Gavin will mow your lawn type s**t. It's about half that price at this point.

Yeah, the Roy Hibbert max is what he would get right? I'm not sure about all of the rules under this CBA, but the Hibbert max isn't as big as soom cats think. 4/58 or something like that.
Originally posted by Muggins:

Yeah, the Roy Hibbert max is what he would get right? I'm not sure about all of the rules under this CBA, but the Hibbert max isn't as big as soom cats think. 4/58 or something like that.

DMC is easily worth that.
Share 49ersWebzone