LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
This thread is depressing. Reminds me of the warriors thread a couple of years back.

We just lost to the Bucks.

Showed those f**kers how tanking is truly done.
Trey lost to Nick Calathes for Rookie of the Month. Its ok I had to google the guy too. WTF? Trey better step up before Shane Larkin overtakes him in March.
  • Jiks
This teams really been tanking well the last few games. Didn't think they had it in 'em. Finishing strong, I like that.
Jiks what's your take on Brad Jones? From what I've read elsewhere a lot of Jazz fans want him to be our coach next year, but I don't really know much about him except that he's gotta be better then Sidney Lowe and Corbin. I don't really know much about Michael Sanders either, but haven't read good things.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Jiks what's your take on Brad Jones? From what I've read elsewhere a lot of Jazz fans want him to be our coach next year, but I don't really know much about him except that he's gotta be better then Sidney Lowe and Corbin. I don't really know much about Michael Sanders either, but haven't read good things.

s**t he took a team to the D-league championship. Can Corbin do that? Might as well give the guy a shot.
f**king Jazz, had a chance to show they world that they decided to fully embrace tanking and what do they do? Beat the Sixers.
  • Jiks
See that Kanter dunk? Wonder why he doesn't do that more often? He often times has the chance to put it in with some force but he just lays it up. Seems like that's the way with a lot of foreign players though. Hopefully he's figuring it out, he's had a couple the last little bit.

Bout time he grew a pair.
So can anyone tell me the starting lineup for the Jazz and how they were required?
  • Jiks
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
So can anyone tell me the starting lineup for the Jazz and how they were required?

1. Trey Burke lottery
2. Gordon Hayward Lottery
3. Richard Jefferson trade(clear up space for warriors, we got more picks) / Should be Alec Burks lottery
4. Marvin Williams trade(from Atlanta for Devon Harris) / Kanter lottery pick
5. Derrick Favors traded Derron Williams

1. Trey Burke lottery
3. Richard Jefferson trade(clear up space for warriors, we got more picks) / Should be Alec Burks lottery

My expression was that of a person opening a 600 piece jigsaw puzzle box...

1. Trey Burke lottery

better than a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle though! Next year that starting lineup is gonna be a lot different too if Jefferson, Williams, and Hayward leave. I'm hoping Hayward drops his asking price a little bit though so we can get some quality free agents.
[ Edited by NinerFanMT on Mar 15, 2014 at 8:44 PM ]

1. Trey Burke lottery

better than a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle though! Next year that starting lineup is gonna be a lot different too if Jefferson, Williams, and Hayward leave. I'm hoping Hayward drops his asking price a little bit though so we can get some quality free agents.

To live in Utah? Utah...

1. Trey Burke lottery

To live in Utah? Utah...

Honestly Id much rather live there then most NBA cities like Cleveland, Detroit, Minneapolis, Memphis, Boston, Sacramento, Philadephia, Milwaukee, D.C., Indianapolis, Portland, San Antonio, and OKC. SLC isn't that bad so I don't know why it gets such a bad rep in people's eyes. Yeah theres the Mormon aspect of it but I mean theres hardcore Baptists and Christians throughout the south and central United States, and they seem more crazy then any Mormon I've ever met.

1. Trey Burke lottery

To live in Utah? Utah...

Honestly Id much rather live there then most NBA cities like Cleveland, Detroit, Minneapolis, Memphis, Boston, Sacramento, Philadephia, Milwaukee, D.C., Indianapolis, Portland, San Antonio, and OKC. SLC isn't that bad so I don't know why it gets such a bad rep in people's eyes. Yeah theres the Mormon aspect of it but I mean theres hardcore Baptists and Christians throughout the south and central United States, and they seem more crazy then any Mormon I've ever met.

Hey I'm with you from a Salt Lake City stand point... I'm just saying a young mid 20's guy with millions of dollars and no family obligations? I think he'd like the coastal cities much more.
Share 49ersWebzone