There are 267 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
And now it begins..

Gordon Hayward says otherwise

Seriously! He wasn't gonna let KD have all the spotlight tonight. KD has literally put that team on his back tonight, outside of Jackson the rest of that team has been pathetic.
  • Jiks
No Hayward tonight
No Hayward tonight

Why not?
  • Jiks
No Hayward tonight

Why not?

Hip flexor.

Sucks, I got lower level seats for Monday. He better play. Tonight was a total s**t show without him.
No Hayward tonight

Why not?

Hip flexor.

Sucks, I got lower level seats for Monday. He better play. Tonight was a total s**t show without him.

Yeah it really was, CJ was damn near perfect tonight too so that doesn't help any. I really wish Rush would play more though, if he's healthy he should be getting 25 mpg at least not just sitting on the bench.
Wow this is some interesting news that I never knew about the 02-03 team and how Mark Jackson was pretty much the leader of some guys on the second unit who split the team midway through the season. Seeing Deshawn as one of the guys didn't surprsie me at all, the guy was an immature douche until he got to Orlando.
http://jazzbasketball.wordpress.com/2014/01/09/jazz-mythbusters-mark-jackson-vs-john-stocktons/
  • Jiks
John Lucas sucks, tired of seeing him out there.

And B. Rush is starting to look healthier and healthier. Not really doing much yet but he's looking like he can contribute as soon as he finds his role. He's most definitely quicker out there.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Jan 15, 2014 at 5:53 PM ]
And we could have had Kendall Marshall! Dude is a double double machine for LA.
The Jazz are 1-18 when Enes Kanter starts.
  • Jiks
The Jazz are 1-18 when Enes Kanter starts.

That's quite impressive. I'll be honest, I turned the game off at half.

Was nice to see Gobert get a shot for once though. He actually impacted the game quite a bit with his length. I really see no reason he shouldn't be getting at least 5 minutes a night. This is a rebuilding year and all.

• Jiks
Utah Jazz: Ex-Jazz broadcaster Hundley has Alzheimer's

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/jazz/57440127-87/hundley-jazz-utah-alzheimer.html.csp

Really sorry to hear that about Hot Rod, he's always been one of my favorite announcers. The Jazz games now aren't the same without him.
Nice to see Jeremy finally get some decent minutes again, shame he couldn't make his free throws, I would've loved to see him score 20 in a game. 10 rebounds in 19 minutes is still pretty impressive though.

Did Burke get hurt? Seeing JL3 have 21 minutes in a game scares me.
[ Edited by NinerFanMT on Jan 27, 2014 at 8:39 PM ]
The Lakers and the Kings are now worse than us! Its time to trade Jefferson and Williams, and let Ian Clark, Evans, and the newly signed Malcolm Thomas play some.
Celebrating Jerry Sloan Day tonight against the Warriors. I'll definitely have to catch the game to see that.
Share 49ersWebzone