LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 287 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Im still not sold on these new uniforms. I appreciate the effort of trying to update a throwback, but im not feeling the dark blue instead of purple. And the main logo with navy, yellow, green, and white colors looks horrible...

Honestly, I miss these:

But we shouldve just gone back to the regular purple if they wanted the throwback look.
The yellow and green are disgusting although I sadly still like these uniforms more than the ones during the D-Will/Boozer/Okur run. Those were just too plain for me and were too generic. I would love to see us go back to the mountain ones. Those were the best even with the black alternate they had.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
The yellow and green are disgusting although I sadly still like these uniforms more than the ones during the D-Will/Boozer/Okur run. Those were just too plain for me and were too generic. I would love to see us go back to the mountain ones. Those were the best even with the black alternate they had.

I sadly have an Andrei Kirilenko authentic white jersey from that Deron Williams era. I got it for a good price, but its not a very good look.

The mountain jerseys were awesome. Moreso home than road. The purples were ok, but the home whites are one of the best NBA uniforms ever imo. Never cared for the black alternates though.
  • Jiks
Anybody know what channel root sports is on for Dish?

Cancel that got it.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Dec 23, 2013 at 4:49 PM ]
  • Jiks
If I did my math right, if the Jazz played in the Eastern Conference they would be 4.5 games back from a playoff spot lol.
Originally posted by Niners99:

I sadly have an Andrei Kirilenko authentic white jersey from that Deron Williams era. I got it for a good price, but its not a very good look.

The mountain jerseys were awesome. Moreso home than road. The purples were ok, but the home whites are one of the best NBA uniforms ever imo. Never cared for the black alternates though.

I have a Raul Lopez and Deron Williams jersey from that era and the green retro jersey they had back in 2009-2010 but other than those I avoided buying jerseys during that era. The Lopez one is still embarrassing as hell, I thought that guy was gonna be a pretty decent guard. Not so much. lol
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
If I did my math right, if the Jazz played in the Eastern Conference they would be 4.5 games back from a playoff spot lol.

lol s**t I'm surprised we wouldn't be a top 4 seed over there. I can't believe how bad they all are in the East. Its truly pathetic.
  • Jiks

Dudes got ice in his veins

Oh and Al's tremendous just sit and watch defense.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Dec 31, 2013 at 12:28 AM ]
SALT LAKE CITY (January 3, 2014) – The NBA announced today that Utah Jazz guard Trey Burke has been named the Western Conference Rookie of the Month for games played during the month of December.

Burke becomes the second player in franchise history to win a monthly rookie honor, joining Karl Malone who was named NBA Rookie of the Month in December 1985.

The 6-1, 190-pound guard led all NBA rookies in assists (5.9) and free throw percentage (.919), ranking second in scoring (14.8) and minutes (32.7) while adding 3.1 rebounds in 16 games in December (all starts). Burke scored in double figures in 13 of the 16 games, with five-or-more assists 12 times, finishing with a 3.03 assist-to-turnover ratio. Burke averaged 18.1 points, 7.0 assists and 3.0 rebounds, with a plus-minus of +84 in the seven Jazz wins in December, leading the Jazz to wins in six of its final 11 games of the month.

Here is a closer look at some of the month's highlights for Burke:

December 2 vs. Houston: Posted 21 points, three rebounds and six assists without a turnover as the Jazz defeated the Rockets, 109-103.
December 7 vs. Sacramento: Registered 19 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists in a 112-102 overtime loss to the Kings.
December 13 at Denver: Had 10 points and 10 assists with one turnover as the Jazz won in Denver, 103-93.
December 18 at Orlando: Scored 30 points with seven rebounds and eight assists in an 86-82 win over the Magic. His 30 points are the most scored by any NBA rookie this season, and he became the first NBA rookie with at least 30/7/8 in a game since the Los Angeles Clippers' Blake Griffin tallied a 31/10/10 game vs. Memphis on April 13, 2011. Burke's performance came in just his 16th career game, making him the first player in the NBA to post a 30/7/8 game within his first 20 career games since Alvan Adams had 35/12/8 for Phoenix in a game at the Los Angeles Lakers on November 14, 1975.
December 21 at Charlotte:Tallied 20 points, three rebounds and four assists in a turnover-free effort as the Jazz won at Charlotte, 88-85.
December 30 vs. Charlotte: Totaled 21 points, three rebounds and five assists with just one turnover as the Jazz defeated the Bobcats, 83-80.

In 23 games (21 starts) overall on the season, Burke is averaging 13.7 points and 3.3 rebounds, along with a team-leading 5.0 assists in 30.2 minutes per game

Wow I can't believe we've only had one other rookie of the month ever. I thought for sure AK47 or Deron would have gotten one as well. Congrats to Burke though! He's really put a ton of life back into this team.
  • Jiks
Jefferson to the Cavs for Bynum?

Oh and Trey has been pretty good. Was watching a scouting video on him yesterday before the game and his college game is transitioning nicely into the NBA. That doesn't happen with a lot of players. He just needs to put it all together and he could "at the very least" solidify the PG position for a couple of years.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Jan 6, 2014 at 6:57 AM ]

The Utah Jazz have waived forward Mike Harris. Following the move, Utah's roster now stands at 14 players. Harris (6-6, 242, Rice) appeared in 20 games this season for Utah, averaging 4.2 points and 1.7 rebounds in 11.3 minutes per game. Harris was signed as a free agent on September 26.

No loss there.
  • Jiks
Didn't even realize he had 11 minutes a game.
Only played in 20 games though.

On another note we better not blow this lead we have right now.
And now it begins..
  • Jiks
And now it begins..

Gordon Hayward says otherwise
Share 49ersWebzone