There are 181 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Can't believe Jerry Sloan and Hot Rod Hundley are both gone..
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29406398/utah-jazz-stars-donovan-mitchell-rudy-gobert-rift-them

Really good read on the drama. Makes Rudy look really mature imo.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by JustinMT:
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29406398/utah-jazz-stars-donovan-mitchell-rudy-gobert-rift-them

Really good read on the drama. Makes Rudy look really mature imo.

Yup. I actually think he's kind of on the right side here even though he admits to "being a jerk". Love my boy Spyda but he does often ball hog and miss the open guy and a lot of the time that guy is Gobert. I mean even Ingles joke a lot about him never passing the ball.

Gobert is also at fault though as he's a 7'2" dude with a huge wingspan that has no offensive moves and often fumbles the passes when they do come.

I get both sides really but these dudes are professionals and if they can't get along for a few hours a day it's a testament to both their immaturities.
  • Jiks
Niang and Bradley are not NBA talent.
Originally posted by Jiks:
Niang and Bradley are not NBA talent.

I haven't watched the game today but its mostly cause I don't care about this season at all. We're not gonna go anywhere in the playoffs so I'm just chilling till the offseason. This team is not made up of the talent that is needed to win big games and they need to stop being so loyal to guys like Niang or Bradley. They may have a good game out of 10-12 but more is needed for a team to be successful.
Zero chance Bojan comes back right?
  • Jiks

Yep. Which is fine. This team is not going anywhere with the current makeup. Like you were saying its getting harder and harder to watch. In all of my years as a Jazz fan this current team might be one of the most frustrating I have watched. This team just seems disconnected most of the time.

Yep. Which is fine. This team is not going anywhere with the current makeup. Like you were saying its getting harder and harder to watch. In all of my years as a Jazz fan this current team might be one of the most frustrating I have watched. This team just seems disconnected most of the time.

Yeah I think Favors was really the glue guy to the team which you wouldn't think of but I think him and even Ricky being gone has mentally f**ked up the team; especially, Donovan. He looked up to Favs a lot and him and Ricky were surprisingly close. Now, I don't know. It just doesn't seem like the same camaraderie is there. It's the Donovan Mitchell show with random other guys.
  • Jiks
1-1

Conley might be back next game

Not sure I like that. Donovan needs the ball constantly in his hands.
1-1

Conley might be back next game

Not sure I like that. Donovan needs the ball constantly in his hands.

Yeah, its kinda looking like Donovan is gonna be the PG of this team in the future. I wonder if they somehow get to the 2nd round if Bogdan would come back. He has to be pretty close to 100% by now.

Jazz being sold to a 40 year old billionaire local lifelong fan. That's gotta make fans happy. I imagine he's going to shake some s**t up.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Jazz being sold to a 40 year old billionaire local lifelong fan. That's gotta make fans happy. I imagine he's going to shake some s**t up.

Unless he can convince high end free agents to live in Utah, not much will change. Gotta keep drafting well.
Yeah I'm pretty indifferent about the entire thing.
He's been around the guys before I guess.
  • Jiks
He's been around the guys before I guess.

Not sure how I feel about this... Many things could change.
Share 49ersWebzone