LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 180 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

• Jiks
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Way sad
"Jazz VP Dennis Lindsey says that Rudy Gobert and Donovan Mitchell are going to work out their differences and move forward in the best interest of the team.

Mitchell was not at all happy about Gobert's antics prior to being diagnosed with Covid19, which Mitchell also tested positive for. Both have since recovered. "They're ready to put this behind them, move forward, act professionally," said Lindsey. "We're very pleased with the collective makeup of our group, Donovan and Rudy in particular. We look forward to moving forward." Lindsey is not alone, as the entire basketball world is 'looking forward to moving forward.' We're not sure what else Lindsey was supposed to say about the subject, but there is clearly hope that Mitchell and Gobert can put their differences aside and play together as teammates going forward. Based on what they're being paid, it shouldn't be that hard."
Gobert traded this offseason for sure then.

Mitchell better get over it or he's going to end up like Damian Lillard, being the lone star player on an otherwise irrelevant team.

And apparently Coach Sloan isn't doing too well right now either.
[ Edited by JustinMT on May 18, 2020 at 10:42 AM ]
Originally posted by Niners99:

Mitchell better get over it or he's going to end up like Damian Lillard, being the lone star player on an otherwise irrelevant team.

From every report I have read, Mitchell was being a baby during this whole process.

Yes, Gobert was acting a fool. No, Donovan, you (or anyone else in the world) have no definitive proof Gobert was the one who infected Mitchell, not the other way around.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on May 18, 2020 at 11:57 AM ]
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by Niners99:

From every report I have read, Mitchell was being a baby during this whole process.

Yes, Gobert was acting a fool. No, Donovan, you (or anyone else in the world) have no definitive proof Gobert was the one who infected Mitchell, not the other way around.
Exactly, he needs to get his head out of his ass.
  • Jiks
Well this thread got depressing.

RIP
Respeck to a great one.
  • Jiks
Never met the guy but this hurts. He's been a small part of my life since I can remember.
Originally posted by Jiks:
Never met the guy but this hurts. He's been a small part of my life since I can remember.

Same, it's really been a sullen day. I was worried when Karl asked fans to pray for him earlier this week, but I didn't realize it was this bad.
[ Edited by JustinMT on May 22, 2020 at 4:19 PM ]
Damn
RIP coach.
Share 49ersWebzone