There are 264 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

I saw a meme yesterday saying JC has scored more points in the last week or so than Exum has for the entire year. Lol
  • Jiks
Originally posted by JustinMT:
I saw a meme yesterday saying JC has scored more points in the last week or so than Exum has for the entire year. Lol

Wouldn't be surprising lol. He put up 30 and like 21 or 23 the last two. He has been phenomenal.
Originally posted by Jiks:

Wouldn't be surprising lol. He put up 30 and like 21 or 23 the last two. He has been phenomenal.

Hi

Can you guys give him back to the Lakers? Thanks in advance.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Hi

You! Ocean! Now!
  • Jiks

Hi

You! Ocean! Now!

Maybe if they throw in AD and Kuzma. Maybe...

Hi

You! Ocean! Now!

Maybe if they throw in AD and Kuzma. Maybe...
You know what?
Maybe.
  • Jiks
Another solid performance by JC last night. After losing 5 we go into the ASB winning 4. Good time for a break imo.
Another solid performance by JC last night. After losing 5 we go into the ASB winning 4. Good time for a break imo.

Very much so, rest is sorely needed.
Burn in hell yellow jerseys.

Good. Now get rid of the greens.

We should just wear the City Editions and the throwbacks full time.

Originally posted by Niners99:

Are they still using the green ones? I thought the others they had were the blues, the whites, the City and throwback ones.
Originally posted by Niners99:

Are they still using the green ones? I thought the others they had were the blues, the whites, the City and throwback ones.

They're still listed as active uniforms. Maybe they haven't worn them this year. Both were ugly. Our re-brand a few years ago tried to blend throwbacks with a modern style, but using navy blue over classic purple just made them look off.
I'm about to check out for the rest of the year. This team is no different than any of the previous years' teams despite having more talent.

Start the 30M player or else!
  • Jiks

Start the 30M player or else!

Share 49ersWebzone