LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

• Jiks
Schedule is cake but we are playing some damn good basketball. Niang is becoming a very solid piece, Clarkson is providing points, and Mudiay has really solidified his sixth man role. Crazy, especially with how awful the bench was just a few weeks ago.
It really is. It's been an awesome transition with Tucker even getting minutes now. With Don sick, they had him on the court for quite awhile. That says a lot about him and his work ethic. I'm glad the guys are having fun and Niang being named "the Minivan" is fantastic. 😂
Rudy is such a game changer.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Rudy is such a game changer.

He's also playing at a superstar level(I said DM was in the NBA thread). Sadly I think he gets robbed once again for the all-star game.
[ Edited by Jiks on Jan 16, 2020 at 6:40 AM ]
  • Jiks
Conley is probable for tonight.
Great to see that he finally got paid.

Hard work paid off.
  • Jiks
Great to see that he finally got paid.

Hard work paid off.
Absolutely no complaints about this one. Fantastic deal for both parties!
Remember when we had Derrick Rose for a day?
  • Jiks
Remember when we had Derrick Rose for a day?

Yup. I'm not sure why we didn't even go be him a chance but we didn't. Oh well our current team is insanely deep. Mudiay has been pretty damn solid and can't even get minutes now.
I thought I was the only one who had noticed.

https://kslsports.com/426921/the-utah-jazz-and-the-case-of-the-cursed-yellow-jerseys/

What a weird game. Guys must have been mentally out of it.
  • Jiks
What a weird game. Guys must have been mentally out of it.

We flat out got out played and outcoached. We also couldn't hit an open shot to save our lives. Oh well, it was just one of those games.
  • Jiks
On Thursday afternoon, the The Athletic's Shams Charania was first to report that both Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert were selected as Western Conference All-Stars by the coaches in the conference. It is the first All-Star selection for both.

https://www.sltrib.com/sports/2020/01/30/report-rudy-gobert/

Wooooo!!! Much deserved!
Hell yeah!!!!
Deserved
Share 49ersWebzone