There are 246 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

• Jiks
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Jazz just got Jordan Clarkson for Dante. An end of an era. I hope he can stay healthy and that the fresh start helps his career.

Damnitt, barely beat me to it. Not sure how I feel about Clarkson yet but good for Dante. We all needed a fresh start.
Originally posted by Jiks:
Jazz just got Jordan Clarkson for Dante. An end of an era. I hope he can stay healthy and that the fresh start helps his career.

Damnitt, barely beat me to it. Not sure how I feel about Clarkson yet but good for Dante. We all needed a fresh start.
Yeah I'm not sure. I haven't really watched him in the last year or so. If anything, he'll give the bench some more scoring.

Had such high hopes for Exum. What a bust.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Niners99:

Had such high hopes for Exum. What a bust.
Yup
  • Jiks
What the hell is going on here?!
I don't know how I feel about this one. I trust Green over Niang and whoever the hell Rayjon Tucker is. Apparently they're signing him to a multi year deal as well. Panic mode must be in effect.
I don't know how I feel about this one. I trust Green over Niang and whoever the hell Rayjon Tucker is. Apparently they're signing him to a multi year deal as well. Panic mode must be in effect.

He has been pretty bad all year, outside of like 2 games. He also refuses to do anything but ISO. Add in the fact that Conley and Mitchell both rebound better than him and you can see why they moved on.

Also, Andy makes an interesting point:

Not for Favors specifically, but there are plenty of PFs they could go after (Portis who they were linked to)
Originally posted by saniner:

He has been pretty bad all year, outside of like 2 games. He also refuses to do anything but ISO. Add in the fact that Conley and Mitchell both rebound better than him and you can see why they moved on.

Also, Andy makes an interesting point:

Not for Favors specifically, but there are plenty of PFs they could go after (Portis who they were linked to)
This team is known for struggling in the first half of the season. Adding so many pieces at once made me think that some aren't getting the playbook and style of play down as quickly as others, so I was willing to give Green a pass if that was the situation.

We absolutely need to get another big but I'm not sure where it's coming from. I'm still hoping Davis can get back to who he usually is but we need more than Niang or Bradley if we want to be seen as contenders.

Yeah I'm not sure. I haven't really watched him in the last year or so. If anything, he'll give the bench some more scoring.

Hes a good scorer, even though he can be streaky. Its a good pick up imo

Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Hes a good scorer, even though he can be streaky. Its a good pick up imo

Does he play defense?

He's got big shoes to fill following the last Jazz great to wear this number.
This team is so fun to watch when the offense is in sync.

He's got big shoes to fill following the last Jazz great to wear this number.

lol. His first order of business is to brick a two handed dunk.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Dec 26, 2019 at 10:04 PM ]

So true lol
Share 49ersWebzone