LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 399 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Originally posted by Jiks:
Ladies and gentlemen Mike Conley has arrived.

• Jiks
Absolutely terrible effort tonight. Standing around watching rebounds, watching guys drive, and no effort. We deserved to lose.
Absolutely terrible effort tonight. Standing around watching rebounds, watching guys drive, and no effort. We deserved to lose.

Yeah, I saw this as a trap game. Sac was desperate for a win and after such a high earlier this week. I kinda expected us to come in lazy.
Davis has a fractured left fibula. f**k
  • Jiks
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Yeah he was giving us some pretty decent minutes. Niang now?

Yeah he was giving us some pretty decent minutes. Niang now?

Bradley probably will get minutes now too.
  • Jiks
Frustrating 4th but good ass win!

What happened in the 4th?
  • Jiks

What happened in the 4th?

We started taking forced shots, missed free throws and were fouling. The game shouldn't have been close. Its going to take time but it seems we don't quite know who should be shooting when.

• Jiks

Conley is picking it up as well. Lost an 8 point lead with 1:20 though in large part to Mitchell. Oh well, fun ass game. This team can be dangerous once they put it all together.
What did you think of Rudy's comments earlier this week? I feel like he's right, he should be getting the ball more but maybe they just need to get the team chemistry down first.
  • Jiks
What did you think of Rudy's comments earlier this week? I feel like he's right, he should be getting the ball more but maybe they just need to get the team chemistry down first.

I've been saying that for a long time. I have absolutely no issue with it. Well, I do when he finally does get it down there and completely messes it up or turns it over. He does work his butt off down there at times and he does deserve the ball.
  • Jiks

Ever since he went off a little he's been playing pretty damn well. He's even starting to make some of those post moves. Game by game this team is coming into form.
Share 49ersWebzone