LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 136 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Originally posted by nothing03:
Justin could you provide any info regarding Alec Burc? I saw some good stats when he played for the Jazz but kinda fell off after getting traded multiple times. Thanks.

Injuries throughout his career have really hindered his athleticism. He used to be a highlight reel with his crazy shots. He's very inconsistent as a shooter and can be a black hole on offense at times but he was like the only other guy who could create his own shot outside of Donovan, and when he's on, he's on. I'd say he's a #8 or #9 guy on a team which is sad cause he used to be capable of much more.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by nothing03:
Justin could you provide any info regarding Alec Burc? I saw some good stats when he played for the Jazz but kinda fell off after getting traded multiple times. Thanks.

Injuries throughout his career have really hindered his athleticism. He used to be a highlight reel with his crazy shots. He's very inconsistent as a shooter and can be a black hole on offense at times but he was like the only other guy who could create his own shot outside of Donovan, and when he's on, he's on. I'd say he's a #8 or #9 guy on a team which is sad cause he used to be capable of much more.

Was really disappointed in his shooting during his brief stint with the kings, not that it was previously great: i thought with his size and ability to handle the ball he could have provided some value for backup PG duties, but he couldn't really facilitate anything offensively either. He ended up getting virtually no PT as 2nd half of season come to an end
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Jul 8, 2019 at 8:38 PM ]
Since Memphis traded Kyle to the Suns, we could resign him now I believe.
This is new.
Nigel Williams-Goss signed a 3 year deal with the Jazz. He was a second round pick a couple years ago before heading to Europe for the last two years. Looks like the Jazz are confident that he's ready for the league although I'm sure it's a two-way contract.

• Jiks

Interesting
Classy move by the Jazz.

The Mailman edition of the Don 1s.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Jul 22, 2019 at 7:18 PM ]
  • Jiks

Yeah, those are pretty damn tight. I think I'm copping a pair of the black and white ones as I can't really do the flashy colored ones. I do like them all though.

[ Edited by Jiks on Jul 23, 2019 at 6:23 AM ]

Those look cool.
THE MOUNTAINS ARE BACK!!!!

Share 49ersWebzone