There are 183 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Originally posted by JustinMT:

To be fair, hes only played in 15 playoffs games. Great start though.
Go Jazz .
Originally posted by Niners99:
To be fair, hes only played in 15 playoffs games. Great start though.

Which makes it even more impressive, it's not like Boozer, Deron or Hayward were putting up numbers like this in their first playoff games.
Oh hai Utah

Thanks for last night

You can do the same in game 5 or at least make them earn it all the way to the end

P.S. Joe Ingles still sucks dingo balls unless he plays the Dubs where he makes all his 3 pt attempts
  • Jiks
Time for some big moves to be made if this team expects to ever do anything other than a first or second round exit.

Hopefully Mitchell takes this loss hard and gets better this offseason. Tonight was extremely disappointing.
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jiks:
Time for some big moves to be made if this team expects to ever do anything other than a first or second round exit.

Hopefully Mitchell takes this loss hard and gets better this offseason. Tonight was extremely disappointing.

Gobert/Mitchell are the only players that should be 100% safe. I'd try to find shooters to surround those two with. Rubio is a good player but a mismatch with Donovan in my opinion. Ingles is good but I'd trade him for a wing who can get to the rim so Mitchell doesn't have to do it all.

Just my opinion from the outside looking in.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by DaBum:

Gobert/Mitchell are the only players that should be 100% safe. I'd try to find shooters to surround those two with. Rubio is a good player but a mismatch with Donovan in my opinion. Ingles is good but I'd trade him for a wing who can get to the rim so Mitchell doesn't have to do it all.

Just my opinion from the outside looking in.

I agree, I love Ingles but I'm not sure how committed he can be to the team after his little boy was diagnosed with autism. COMPLETELY understandable, I can't even think how hard that must be to find that out when you're in the middle of the season but given the fact that he's such a family oriented person, I have to wonder if now is the time for him to be playing basketball around the country.

f**k lol

Well at least he's learning from his mistakes.
Kinda figured this was the case.

Ive gained a lot of respect for Favs the last couple years. How he has handled his role is very commendable and he has come up huge in so many spots where Jae or Rudy disappeared.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Ive gained a lot of respect for Favs the last couple years. How he has handled his role is very commendable and he has come up huge in so many spots where Jae or Rudy disappeared.
Yup, I see no reason not to bring him back. He of all players have earned that opportunity.

I don't know about Ingles. I'm sure it's tough and all but I'm not sure that was his only issue. Its not my place to say anything though.

I hope Mitchell chills out a bit more and focuses on basketball. Last year he was go go go and I take it he recognizes that it was too much. Obviously enjoy the summer and continue to do him but chill out a bit.
Mitchell is a guy you can build around.
Share 49ersWebzone