LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Sunday is gonna be a very important day for seeding purposes.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Apr 6, 2019 at 3:01 AM ]
  • Jiks
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Sunday is gonna be a very important day for seeding purposes.

Go Jazz
Go Denver
Go Houston

Kinda stupid on Denver's part.
  • Jiks

Agree, but then we're not really helping ourselves as we're sitting Rubio, Neto, Favors, and possibly Crowder. Either these guys are truthfully hurt, which is terrible, or we're just being precautionary, which may hurt us.

Gonna need another solid performance by Allen.
Originally posted by Jiks:

Agree, but then we're not really helping ourselves as we're sitting Rubio, Neto, Favors, and possibly Crowder. Either these guys are truthfully hurt, which is terrible, or we're just being precautionary, which may hurt us.

Gonna need another solid performance by Allen.
Rubio and Neto are probably legitimately hurt. Rubio's hamstrings and quads hate him for some reason. Neto is almost as brittle as Exum. Favors and Crowder, who knows but hopefully they'll be good to go by the time the playoffs start. Same goes for Korver.
  • Jiks
Played pretty damn awesome tonight. Mitchell was on fire and Rudy was dominant. Looks like it's Houston in round one though. I honest to God am not sure I can stomach to watch it sadly. My opinions on why are well known I think.
Played pretty damn awesome tonight. Mitchell was on fire and Rudy was dominant. Looks like it's Houston in round one though. I honest to God am not sure I can stomach to watch it sadly. My opinions on why are well known I think.

Its gonna be interesting. The one thing that is good, is that there's no Trevor Ariza. He gave Mitchell fits last year although I guess its possible one of their other guys steps up.
  • Jiks

Oh no! Anything but thoracic spasms!!!

Rudy did twist his ankle though.
Lol load management at its finest. Hopefully everyone will be good to go by this weekend though. I wish they gave us an update on Exum. It'd be great to have him for Harden or the two Portland guys.

• Jiks
Lol load management at its finest. Hopefully everyone will be good to go by this weekend though. I wish they gave us an update on Exum. It'd be great to have him for Harden or the two Portland guys.

Agree on Ex, we've struggled a bit with guards. McCollum and Lillard are out as well so Portland might be tanking tonight.

Agree on Ex, we've struggled a bit with guards. McCollum and Lillard are out as well so Portland might be tanking tonight.

I saw that. I'm so torn on who I want the Jazz to face. Blazers not having Nurkic is a plus but their backcourt is so good, on the flip side I think we match up better with Houston this year than last year; especially since we'll be starting off on even ground this time, but Harden and his antics drive me insane.
  • Jiks

I saw that. I'm so torn on who I want the Jazz to face. Blazers not having Nurkic is a plus but their backcourt is so good, on the flip side I think we match up better with Houston this year than last year; especially since we'll be starting off on even ground this time, but Harden and his antics drive me insane.

This. At first I was pretty peaved but then I realized it actually tlmight be a great series. DM vs Harden, Gobert vs Capella would be fun. Especially with a healthy Rubio. Thing is, even if we escape them, it's GS next. Like you said, it's gonna be tough either way though.
Yup at best its an elimination in the second round but we won't go down without a fight at least.
Damn, I really wanted Grayson to get 40.

Never mind! Haha
[ Edited by JustinMT on Apr 10, 2019 at 10:12 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone