LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Yeah I think he jumped right into the fame but didn't realize how it can hurt you overall by doing that. I'd probably be guilty of that too especially if I was still 22. lol

Ingles injured some fingers on his shooting hand earlier this year right? I wonder if they never healed properly since he didn't take any time off.
WHAT IS HAPPENING!?!?

• Jiks
Originally posted by JustinMT:
WHAT IS HAPPENING!?!?

Lol. What the flying f**k?!
Originally posted by Jiks:

I honestly have no idea. lol Kinda cool though and its very funny especially the Okur reference.
WHAT IS HAPPENING!?!?

They want to sponsor those jerseys because they use the same chemical dye for their cheese.
Hmmm...

The Utah Jazz announced today the front office promotions of Dennis Lindsey to executive vice president of basketball operations and Justin Zanik to general manager.

"We are excited for these promotions as they further enable Dennis to provide executive leadership and overall strategic vision for Jazz basketball operations and give Justin the opportunity for greater impact on our organization. As one of the brightest young executives in the league, Justin will be responsible for the day-to-day operations. Their leadership allows us to work collectively toward our championship goals," said Steve Starks, president of the Utah Jazz.

"Dennis has put together a team and staff that we are very proud of and who represent our values," said Gail Miller, owner of the Utah Jazz. "We believe in the importance of continuity and have been fortunate to have Dennis, Justin and their families in our organization."

"We have great respect for the efforts of Dennis and Justin and how they represent our organization," said Greg Miller, Jazz member of the NBA Board of Governors. "Their expertise, work ethic and commitment to winning is reflective of who we are as a team and an organization."
Rudy was named First Team All Defense and Third Team All NBA!
  • Jiks

Well deserved! Imagine what he could do if he ever developed a post move or two.

Well deserved! Imagine what he could do if he ever developed a post move or two.

Seriously though! I hop he can add a little 10-15 ft jumper too.

• Jiks
Conley talks heating back up.

They better get the deal done.

They better get the deal done.

dude hasnt played 80 + games in 6 years. Thats a pretty big gamble to take on a guy making 30+ million a year
Mike Conley? Jazz still intent on building a really good, tough to play at home squad that can't win a championship which is good to see
Share 49ersWebzone