There are 204 users in the forums

***The Kenneth Lofton Jr Appreciaton Thread***

Donovan Mitchell describing his night: "I took 35 shots. That can't happen. Zero assists. It's not who I am."

Than why did you do it??? So tired of this team not playing to their strengths. Outside of maybe Rudy. He's been solid all season.
Great, Donovan is the first player since Melo to have 35 FGA and zero assists. Embarrassing company.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Donovan Mitchell describing his night: "I took 35 shots. That can't happen. Zero assists. It's not who I am."

Than why did you do it??? So tired of this team not playing to their strengths. Outside of maybe Rudy. He's been solid all season.

Who else is going to take those shots though? Crowder can't hit anything, Ingles airballs, Rubio flat out sucks right now, and Exum is lucky to make one of his prayer layups. Hell, the dudes can't even hit free throws(56%?). This team is just lost right now from coaching to the end if the bench.
[ Edited by Jiks on Nov 17, 2018 at 6:59 AM ]
I wanna see them go with some different lineups. Our defense sucks anyways so why not put Burks, Allen, Mitchell, Ingles on the floor with Rudy or Favors? AB should be shooting more than twice a game anyways, and he's a solid playmaker. Something we need right now with Inges and Mitchell cause Ricky and Dante are so awful right now. Rubio's struggles are inexcusable this year.
John Wall is apparently available. Time to trade Rubio for him. Straight up. Lol.
Did Mitchell forget to arrive in Indiana?

This f**king team...
  • Jiks

This f**king team...

And Rubio comes out and plays like a super star. Makes zero sense.
Originally posted by Jiks:

This f**king team...

And Rubio comes out and plays like a super star. Makes zero sense.

It really doesn't. I don't understand how Mitchell can't be aggressive after doing so well in the last game.
Time to trade whatever for Kemba or Wall. Haha This s**t is ridiculous. I swear, Crowder needs to stop taking ten f**king 3s a game. He's not Kyle Korver.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Nov 21, 2018 at 9:12 PM ]
Kings shot 53% for the game and 44% from 3. What the f**k? Meanwhile we shot 43% and 30%. Unreal.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
What the hell happened to you guys this season. You were my "other" team last year. If I were a Jazz fan right now this would be me.

Originally posted by MuggD:
What the hell happened to you guys this season. You were my "other" team last year. If I were a Jazz fan right now this would be me.

New rule changes has affected the defense and how they play, and everyone has been incredibly inconsistent. It's ridiculous.
  • Jiks

I'm close to the suck for Zion train. Still plenty of season left but this team is completely discombobulated right now.
[ Edited by Jiks on Nov 21, 2018 at 9:33 PM ]
https://www.lockedonjazz.net/jazz/emptying-the-noggin-when-the-game-was-lost-and-has-the-game-changed-on-the-jazz/?fbclid=IwAR1W6osRsIMnwG__Vj9TLnqUhGewPSHig9piLHp8WsULKwMDW3ee8Q86nWE

Good read by David Locke.
Originally posted by Jiks:

I'm close to the suck for Zion train. Still plenty of season left but this team is completely discombobulated right now.

Imagine the marketing opportunities in Utah for a superstar player named Zion..
Share 49ersWebzone