LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 151 users in the forums

2013 NBA Finals thread: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat

2013 NBA Finals thread: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat

Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
If you have DVR, rewind it to that bounce pass Manu just threw. He sliced it like a golf shot so it would spin toward the outside. That s**t is incredible at that distance.

did you see the one in the 1st quarter he threw between cole's legs? parker missed the shot though.

Nah, I missed that one.
I always put a lot of stock in the first game, because I think it sets the baseline for the quality of looks that each team will get. San Antonio's winning that battle right now, they've just missed some pretty good looks. Miami won't win this series if they don't create more turnovers than this, IMO.
lol at that flop by Chalmers.
LeBron can just bully his way to the hoop.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
What a great fukin' half!!! Loved every second of it.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
The only thing impressive about wade these days is his wife

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I always put a lot of stock in the first game, because I think it sets the baseline for the quality of looks that each team will get. San Antonio's winning that battle right now, they've just missed some pretty good looks. Miami won't win this series if they don't create more turnovers than this, IMO.

Yea, I thought Miami played great and are still only up by 3. Battier can't make a shot. But, if Wade is playing well...it will be all right for Miami.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Lebron...gotta score way more than 10 pts in the 2nd half.
Broken ankles
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lmao nobody is in the stands

The pace of this game is really favoring the Heat. The Spurs need to slow it down.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
This ain't checkers...this is fukin' chess
Seems like Spurs are never phazed
I half-expected a double-flop
Originally posted by dobophile:
One thing I've noticed this playoffs is how different Bill Simmons is on camera as opposed to on paper. It's like he tries to say things that sound interesting but he ends up coming off as basketball illiterate. He's a good and thoughtful writer, and a terrible on-screen analyst.

Right? I've been really disappointed with him on screen. I knew he had a terrible voice, but his commentary is bad too, and I love his written stuff. His Big Book of Basketball is a must read.
Share 49ersWebzone