LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 385 users in the forums

OFFICIAL Miami Heat vs. Indiana Pacers ECF Series Thread

Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by robniner:
That damn Emperor instructed the refs to let the Heat play and call less fouls on them.

Good riddance that his tenure is about to end!

Jesus, go away. Miami kicked the s**t out of Indiana tonight. I seriously don't know what the hell is wrong with you people.

Its a troll job. I hope so at least... who knows, he may even believe it. Either way, this guy is one of the worst posters around here in a while. Is it the Kurt Thomas guy undercover? (No Homo)

http://m.sodahead.com/entertainment/what-team-is-the-most-hated-in-the-nba/question-3554843/

http://www.sbnation.com/2012/10/30/3572612/miami-heat-hate-25-reasons-nba-preview-2012
Your kidding me, RIGHT?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/
shane-battier-says-refs-tell-him-flop-sell-204
113857--nba.html .
Originally posted by eonblue:
"Fartin' in bathtubs and laughin' your ass off about it. "

Robert Downey Jr. cemented his greatness to me with this role.

Never go full retard.

he made different videos apparently

[ Edited by ads_2006 on Jun 4, 2013 at 8:38 AM ]
Originally posted by Aussie49ah:
lol at all the stern conspiracy theorists....

im not a heat fan but its about time hibbert got fouls called on him. that vertically rule is inconsistent and a load of crap, it should be called the hibbert rule because anytime i see another defender do it successfully they get called.

anyway props to the pacers, gonna be good fun watching these two battle it out over the next few years, especially with granger back. Miami were just too experienced, know how to get it done when its on the line.

George will learn and get better from getting his ass handed to him in this one. would have been over in 5 if spoelstra would have put lebron on PG the whole series

thank you. this is what i had been trying to say after game 6. the refs were treating hibbert like he was bill russell in this series.

but yes, i think the pacers have a legit future. unless the heat get bigger (and if granger can come back from that knee), the pacers might be the better team next year.
[ Edited by Leathaface on Jun 4, 2013 at 2:42 PM ]
Originally posted by Leathaface:

im not a heat fan but its about time hibbert got fouls called on him. that vertically rule is inconsistent and a load of crap, it should be called the hibbert rule because anytime i see another defender do it successfully they get called.

anyway props to the pacers, gonna be good fun watching these two battle it out over the next few years, especially with granger back. Miami were just too experienced, know how to get it done when its on the line.

George will learn and get better from getting his ass handed to him in this one. would have been over in 5 if spoelstra would have put lebron on PG the whole series

thank you. this is what i had been trying to say after game 6. the refs were treating hibbert like he was bill russell in this series.

but yes, i think the pacers have a legit future. unless the heat get bigger (and if granger can come back from that knee), the pacers might be the better team next year.

Agree with both of you. There were definitely some interesting calls, but in my opinion, bad calls are evened out over.

And the Pacers aren't going anywhere, unless they can't sign all their guys. Once Rose and Deng heal, the east will have 3 good teams next year (Heat, Bulls, Pacers).
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by Leathaface:

Agree with both of you. There were definitely some interesting calls, but in my opinion, bad calls are evened out over.

And the Pacers aren't going anywhere, unless they can't sign all their guys. Once Rose and Deng heal, the east will have 3 good teams next year (Heat, Bulls, Pacers).

Yea we made the same bill russel comment watching the game yesterday.

Refs are human they will make mistakes that go both ways. I play at a pretty high level down here and we have some shocking refs.

They don't cheat , there just not very good lol although there is nothing worse when refs get personal and hold a grudge.

The pacers , heat and bulls are gonna have some great battles in the future. The key for the pacers will be getting granger healthy and keeping west. They also need a legit PG to have a 3 way rotation with hill and George.

The heat need to find a legit big man, bosh is a 4 not a centre, it also looks like wade is slowing down, still great but not as good as he was. Hope he proves me wrong one of my favorite players.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Damn the heat killed the pacers. That defense was amazing by them tonight. Thoroughly out coached and out played for this one game and the better team advances.

Great series for the pacers though, they'll be there again for a while and they're only going to keep getting better.

Congrats 4ml!

Thanks. This was a really fun series. Much better than last year's Boston v. Miami series. Heat played really well in game 7...finally attacked the paint all game and doubled Paul George and Hibbert. But, Pacers have earned the respect. Miami needs to address their rebounding woes this summer. Pacers are going to learn from this and will be a better team next year. They will build around George and Hibbert and have a really good team for years. Stevenson will be better, and so will be Hill. Should be a fun match-up next year...along with the Bulls.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:

hold on...give it a day or two.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Yea we made the same bill russel comment watching the game yesterday.

Refs are human they will make mistakes that go both ways. I play at a pretty high level down here and we have some shocking refs.

They don't cheat , there just not very good lol although there is nothing worse when refs get personal and hold a grudge.

The pacers , heat and bulls are gonna have some great battles in the future. The key for the pacers will be getting granger healthy and keeping west. They also need a legit PG to have a 3 way rotation with hill and George.

The heat need to find a legit big man, bosh is a 4 not a centre, it also looks like wade is slowing down, still great but not as good as he was. Hope he proves me wrong one of my favorite players.

Heat should bring back Birdman and need to sign Samuel Dalembert this summer, who is a FA. Gives good rebounding and shot-blocking inside and has mentioned that he'd take a pay-cut and play for a contender. He'd be perfect fit for Heat.

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Heat should bring back Birdman and need to sign Samuel Dalembert this summer, who is a FA. Gives good rebounding and shot-blocking inside and has mentioned that he'd take a pay-cut and play for a contender. He'd be perfect fit for Heat.

Hadn't even thought of dalembert he would be a perfect fit. Loved him when he was at the sixers!
Bird man gives them so much energy at both ends of the floor and is an offensive threat.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Hadn't even thought of dalembert he would be a perfect fit. Loved him when he was at the sixers!
Bird man gives them so much energy at both ends of the floor and is an offensive threat.

I wanted him at the beginning of last year, but he signed with Bucks. This season, before the 1st round series started - he mentioned how he'd be interested in signing with Heat in the off-season for less money. Hopefully, that works out.
when is the first game? i'm guessing friday?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

Thursday...6pm
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

Thursday...6pm

oops wrong thread lol. you knew what i meant. thank you
Share 49ersWebzone