LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 236 users in the forums

OFFICIAL Miami Heat vs. Indiana Pacers ECF Series Thread

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Dwyane Wade wasn't quite as forthcoming when it came to blame.

"We've got to do a better job, all of us, helping get each other involved in the game," he said moments before Bosh spoke in a funereal Miami Heat locker room. "We've got to do a better job of making sure me and Chris can have opportunities to succeed." Wade, after shooting 3 of 11 for 10 points, did look elsewhere, suggesting he has been marginalized in the Heat's offense, on a night when defense and rebounding were equally decisive factors. "We've got to try to figure it out in this locker room," he said, "and not leave it to an individual to self-will it."

Wade has an excuse with the knee which I think is worse than he is letting on. Bosh having 5 points and 4 rebounds is rediculous. He's not even trying. Effort alone for a guy the talent level of Bosh should get you more. ECF and that's all the effort he can give. Wow. I don't even see him fighting for the rebounds. He mostly backs away and lets others get them. Mostly the Pacers.

"We've got to do a better job, all of us, helping get each other involved in the game," he said moments before Bosh spoke in a funereal Miami Heat locker room. "We've got to do a better job of making sure me and Chris can have opportunities to succeed." Wade, after shooting 3 of 11 for 10 points, did look elsewhere, suggesting he has been marginalized in the Heat's offense, on a night when defense and rebounding were equally decisive factors. "We've got to try to figure it out in this locker room," he said, "and not leave it to an individual to self-will it."

Has there ever been a more passive-aggressive NBA player than Wade? lol. He seriously needs to stop b***hing and focus on finding ways to contribute offensively. I'm sick and tired of this knee excuse and I'm not buying that he's not getting the ball enough. I used to question Spo but I've come to realize how good of a coach he is and he definitely understands that he needs Wade to play well. There's usually an effort to let the offense run through Wade early in the 1st even with Lebron on the court and especially in that 2nd quarter stretch when Lebron comes out and it's just Wade. He just doesn't play well enough and it's too important of a game to let him figure it out so Lebron takes over.
[ Edited by Leathaface on Jun 3, 2013 at 3:26 AM ]
  • vaden
  • Veteran

lol, Wade and Bosh were 4/19 and they should've been more involved?! Stop shooting like crap before you whine about your lack of opportunities.
Cavs vs Piston in ECF, Lebron may have to replicate the 1 vs 5 players the way his other big 3 are playing.

His Legacy rides on this game
So amped for the gane tonight!

Good luck 4ml, for the heat to win your dude is gonna need to go off!

But go pacers!
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by dobophile:
Hibbert fined 75K

For no homo???

yeah

Wow, lol.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by dobophile:
Hibbert fined 75K

For no homo???

He also said "motherf**kers" in that interview. Still, that's excessive. NBA has gone too far all season with fines and suspensions.

It is excessive, but Hibbert is too smart for this. You can't say s**t like that in today's world and not expect to be fined and trashed by the media for a few days. If he was trying to be funny, it didn't work. He was feeling himself after the game in that interview (no pun intended), and he was getting carried away with the MF drop and the no homo thing. It was a little awkward, yes homo.

Shut the f**k up Wade. You can't shoot and now you can't even get to the rim. Why would they try to run all these plays for you in game 7? Because you used to be a superstar? You haven't showed anything this series and now you want all these plays ran for you in game 7. Ummm, I would rather have LBJ get all those plays and hope he pulls a Boston game 6.
Last time heat lost back to back Games was jan 10th
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

I think they win by double digits tonight.

Originally posted by blizzuntz:

I think they win by double digits tonight.

I think so too. not only Bc they are at home, but usually teams f/u a really bad shooting night with a good one.

Plus Birdman is back, That guy Joseph was punished by Pacers
whats the point of fining lebron?

they should have suspended his flopping ass at some point during the regular season to get the message across.
@SportsCenter: Highest career points per game in NBA Game 7 history (min. 2 games):

LeBron James - 34.3
Michael Jordan - 33.7
LOL

https://vine.co/v/b3hWIpmXLVj
Share 49ersWebzone