There are 175 users in the forums

2012-2013 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Behind Lebron and Durant, CP3 is the 3rd best player, IMO. 'Melo is great too, but he's gotta have couple more seasons like 2013 to cement himself in top 3. CP3 has been doing this for years!

Great game! Hoping this series goes 7.

This. But I think Lebron is on a whole other planet compared to Durant and Paul.
dont forget about a healthy D-Rose
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
Behind Lebron and Durant, CP3 is the 3rd best player, IMO. 'Melo is great too, but he's gotta have couple more seasons like 2013 to cement himself in top 3. CP3 has been doing this for years!

This. But I think Lebron is on a whole other planet compared to Durant and Paul.

lol...healthy D-Rose is on the bench in a nice suit.

D-Rose or Paul? That's a tough one

lol
Originally posted by dobophile:
What happened to the series threads? Not as much WZ interest in the NBA this season? Seems that way.

49ers are only a couple months from having played the superbowl, not to far removed from trades and now the draft. NBA is no longer time filler for a crap football season. We all need a week or two to begin getting more familiar with the NBA teams in the playoffs. Lol
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by dobophile:
What happened to the series threads? Not as much WZ interest in the NBA this season? Seems that way.

NBA sux now

Why do you lie so often?

its the only way you will pay attention to me
We could used that guy.

lol

As a bulls fan, I'm getting tired of all these D Rose teases. Everytime that you accept he's not playing this year (still believe that), there is a fraction of hope that creeps into you when their like, "looking better, could be ready next week or another week." That crap is getting really old.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:

lol

As a bulls fan, I'm getting tired of all these D Rose teases. Everytime that you accept he's not playing this year (still believe that), there is a fraction of hope that creeps into you when their like, "looking better, could be ready next week or another week." That crap is getting really old.

And Noah is making him look like a b***h.

he will the NBAs Adrian Peterson next year
[ Edited by RealShaloop on Apr 23, 2013 at 12:59 PM ]

were people really expecting him to come back for the playoffs? i saw him shooting around a couple weeks ago and he looked nowhere near ready
And Noah is making him look like a b***h.

That gif is awesome!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

he will the NBAs Adrian Peterson next year

Uhh...that boat has sailed. It will be 18 months since his injury when the new season starts. Ricky Rubio returned from the same injury in 9. lol

I can't believe he isn't gettin' crucified in the media for this b***h move. If I was his coach, I'd tell him not show up on game-days. If I was the team-owner, I'd suspend him without pay.
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Apr 23, 2013 at 1:51 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

were people really expecting him to come back for the playoffs? i saw him shooting around a couple weeks ago and he looked nowhere near ready

He got cleared for full contact by the doctors in January
Only God knows when D-Rose will be ready. When God allows him to do a left-handed dunk and feel comfortable doing it, that's when he'll know.
Share 49ersWebzone