• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
lol at that flop by LeBron.

Nate didn't even touch his face lol

Ok...his hand hit his face. He exaggerated the contact...but hardly a flop.

Homer

lol ok - that clearly hit his face...try super-slow-mo i guess

Nate hit him in the face with aggressive vigor of a mother caressing her newborn.

Go back and watch it. No angle shows him hitting his face. James' arms are in the way on the front one and no way you can see from the side.
Just guessing yea it looked like he hit his face but I did watch it in super slow mo and it doesn't appear he even hit his face.
I don't think Boozer has ever made a clutch shot in his life. It's amazing.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Nate hit him in the face with aggressive vigor of a mother caressing her newborn.

I'd call that more of a surprise contact to the face than anything else. There was no need to go to the face...the guy is 4 foot 5, just tap him on the waist.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Go back and watch it. No angle shows him hitting his face. James' arms are in the way on the front one and no way you can see from the side.
Just guessing yea it looked like he hit his face but I did watch it in super slow mo and it doesn't appear he even hit his face.

I did go back and looked at it after you initial comment. It was pretty clear the hand hit his face.
I did go back and looked at it after you initial comment. It was pretty clear the hand hit his face.

I forgot to tell you to take your homer glasses off. No way you can say it's clear he hit his face, because you can't even see his face when his hand is up there
Welp, now Miami gets to a play a better version of a very similar team with some good tape on how to defend 'em. ECFs should be interesting.
Derrick Rose will tell the media he would have been ready to suit up if there was a game 6.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I forgot to tell you to take your homer glasses off. No way you can say it's clear he hit his face, because you can't even see his face when his hand is up there

lol - yea, Lebron's hand is as wide as his face. Anywayssss...

Welp, now Miami gets to a play a better version of a very similar team with some good tape on how to defend 'em. ECFs should be interesting.

Yes! Go pacers!

Where's GameOver at? My dude!
lol - yea, Lebron's hand is as wide as his face. Anywayssss...

Wut? Anyways lebrons a b***h and that's not arguable

GO KINGS
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Pacers - Miami series is gonna be a lot of fun. But, I just don't think Pacers can score enough points to win the series.

Pacers - Miami series is gonna be a lot of fun. But, I just don't think Pacers can score enough points to win the series.

I agree.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Derrick Rose will tell the media he would have been ready to suit up if there was a game 6.

Why he no play
Share 49ersWebzone