Charmin Tissue Paper new lineup:

1. Basic
2. Sensitive
3. Ultra Soft
4. Derrick Rose
  • Tman
  • Veteran
This is such an ugly game
I seriously don't know how Derrick Rose can sit there and watch this series. Chicago can defend Miami well enough to win the series. Where they're nowhere close is on the offensive end, where they don't have a single guy that can compromise the defense and create good shots.
I feel bad for the bulls
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Being that 3 starters for the bulls are out this could have been one hell of a series if they were in there
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Most FT attempts list:

Magic Johnson - no. 39
Larry Bird - no. 101
Michael Jordan - no. 9

Michael Jordan is the only SG other than Kobe Bryant in the top 20. But, Kobe Bryant has logged in 4200 more minutes than Jordan in regular season.

When you look at the playoffs - it is not even close. Jordan averaged 10 FT attempts a game for his career, whereas Kobe only attempted 7.4...Magic attempted 6.7 and Bird got 6.2 FTs. Only Wilt and Shaq attempted more than 10 FTs a game over a course of 10+ years and their 50% average from the strip may have something to do with it.

No guard attempted more FT per game than Michael Jordan in playoffs. This is true of any guard that came before or after Jordan.

Magic and Bird (not Shooting Guards) drove to the hoop?

If MJ had the option of feeding Kareem or Shaq in the post, he wouldn't have averaged over 10 free throws attempted per game at the age of 23 & 24.

No guard drove to the hoop more per game than Michael Jordan in the playoffs. This is true of any guard that came before or after Jordan.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
That, and the fact that they were the biggest physical mismatches in NBA history.

Jordan's easily the most coddled superstar I've ever seen. Not even close. I have no selfish reason to defend LeBron over MJ, but it's not even close in terms of love from the refs.

Kobe more coddled superstar

Ray Allen is clearly the best player ever.
The only reason the Heat won tonight is because Lebron was getting free trips to the line from the refs all night
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
The only reason the Heat won tonight is because Lebron was getting free trips to the line from the refs all night

not sure if srs

but nate robinson 0 points
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

The only reason the Bulls won 6 rings is MJ was getting free trips to the line from refs all the time
Share 49ersWebzone