LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 191 users in the forums

2012-2013 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by infinite_limit:
That 1st Half was disgusting. It should have been an even game but the refs walked Miami up and down the free throw line. I've watched NBA for 20 years. Typical finesse team gets handed Game 2 at home after a lose.

I just saw the difference in pts scored in the paint. Miami outscored Chicago by 38pts in paint and got 8 more FTs to show for it.

The idea that the refs "handed" Miami that game in the first half is a f**kin' joke. The vast majority of what the Bulls were shooting were contested jumpers, because no one could get to the basket. OTOH, Miami was getting to the hoop with regularity. God, I hate these silly complaints that show absolutely no understanding of the game. Basketball isn't supposed to be some equitable sport where both teams get exactly the same amount of calls regardless of the action on the court and everyone holds hands and sings Kumbaya.

I'm not even rooting for Miami. In fact, the idea of them losing to a woefully undermanned Bulls team makes me happy in my pants. But Jesus.

BTW, 4ML...Laker fans have had to deal with stupidity like this for most of their entire lives. Comes with being the best. Have fun!

Haha yea. I understand refs make mistakes and in a close game, I've no issues with fans complaining about refs if there were questionable calls. I feel calls even out over the course of the series anyway. The team playing on the road with not get majority of 50-50 calls. It's not a new concept.

I know how much s**t is thrown Laker fans way after they win. I was particularly embarrassed by the way some ppl reacted to Kobe's injury. But even leaving that aside, ppl always bring up the refs. I don't know why it's so hard to accept that the other team played better and/or my team didn't play well enough to win.
lolololol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

• 4ML
  • Veteran

that was pretty cool too
Originally posted by Knowledge:

lol
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by Knowledge:

lol

You know the funny thing is that every time after a bulls game. A lot of analyst are saying Derek Rose might play the next game haha. It's been like that for the past 2 months. What's up with him.
Of course Wilbon liked Wade's jacket. He's never said something negative about a black

Look at guy wearing a skirt in the background!
[ Edited by infinite_limit on May 9, 2013 at 5:12 PM ]
jrg approves of that post.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Of course Wilbon liked Wade's jacket. He's never said something negative about a black

today sucked.. lol need some hoops
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
today sucked.. lol need some hoops

Seriously...it's Thursday and NBA decides not to have a game. WTF?!? It makes no sense.

Can't wait for Heat vs. Bulls tomorrow!
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

A white
A black
A brown

Right?
A white
A black
A brown

Right?

fail