There are 195 users in the forums

2012-2013 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Knicks deserve to lose because Spike Lee dresses like a f**king idiot.

and because JR Smith is a dumb ass
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on May 1, 2013 at 10:31 PM ]
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Knicks deserve to lose because Spike Lee dresses like a f**king idiot.

Thinks he's Russell Westbrook.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

All NBA flop team right there.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

All NBA flop team right there.

Flopping ass fisher
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
How embarrassing for okc. Getting whooped at home by the 8th seed so bad that they have to go to the hackashaq in the 4th, and Durant held scoreless in the final quarter. WTF?

They did lose Westbrook...so that's a big deal. But, I agree - that was a bad loss. Gotta be able to take care of 8th seed team at home without their PG.
Originally posted by dobophile:
OKC is done, even if they win this series. Before Westbrook went down, they were worse this season than last (because they chose poorly and kept the overrated, gimmicky shot-blocker). Now they just don't have the talent or the depth to get out of the West. And their coach is kinda meh TBH.

The East is very weak. LOL @ those who thought the Knicks might hope to compete with Miami. What a bunch of idiot losers. Showing up dressed in black because it was going to be a "funeral" ... and then they lose? C'mon.

I'd like to see the Grizzlies make it to the WCF.

man a week ago they were still the best team in the west.. they're just trying to adjust without westbrook

i agree it could be coaching though..
I think for the first time in my life, I feel like there's only one really good team in the playoffs now that Westbrook is out. Lame.
I havent watch one single Playoff game yet, Miami Heat win it all yet?
my boy f**ked yo wife
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I think for the first time in my life, I feel like there's only one really good team in the playoffs now that Westbrook is out. Lame.

Yep. I was thinking the same thing. It would be shocking if the Heat dont win the title now. I actually like Miami- Memphis in finals now.

Originally posted by ads_2006:
my boy f**ked yo wife

la la smashed the homie?

You didn't know that before?
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Don't count the Spurs out just yet. Kawhi is becoming a very good defensive player and when called upon, can do some good things at the offensive end. The Spurs worst matchup in the playoffs would be Memphis because of their bigs and defensive back court. Other than that, I don't see a team that can out-run them or out physcial them.

Miami is the better team but it would be a very fun series to watch. Any other matchup for Miami in the Finals is just not interesting. I don't even like OKC with Westbrook vs Miami because Miami has the guns to give Durant and Westbrook trouble.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Don't count the Spurs out just yet. Kawhi is becoming a very good defensive player and when called upon, can do some good things at the offensive end. The Spurs worst matchup in the playoffs would be Memphis because of their bigs and defensive back court. Other than that, I don't see a team that can out-run them or out physcial them.

Miami is the better team but it would be a very fun series to watch. Any other matchup for Miami in the Finals is just not interesting. I don't even like OKC with Westbrook vs Miami because Miami has the guns to give Durant and Westbrook trouble.

This
Share 49ersWebzone