There are 219 users in the forums

2012-2013 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Wow...just saw this on tv. This sucks. First Kobe and now Westbrook. D.Rose is healthy but waitin' for God to give him the green light, Denver is banged up, Warriors lost Lee and Curry may not play today. Spurs have their injuries (fortunately they seem to be getting healthy), Hondo is out for the year and KJ got an injury or two. Knicks have their issues...Wade's knee is bruised and may sit out next game...Granger is out for Pacers...

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Bizarro world. Spurs are getting healthy and young and everyone else is getting old and hurt.
BTW, this is like the first injury issue the Thunder have actually dealt with. IIRC they never had any major injury issues like the other contenders.

2nd best medical staff behind Phoenix IMO
[ Edited by JerryRice1848 on Apr 26, 2013 at 3:05 PM ]
Originally posted by Joecool:
Wow...just saw this on tv. This sucks. First Kobe and now Westbrook. D.Rose is healthy but waitin' for God to give him the green light, Denver is banged up, Warriors lost Lee and Curry may not play today. Spurs have their injuries (fortunately they seem to be getting healthy), Hondo is out for the year and KJ got an injury or two. Knicks have their issues...Wade's knee is bruised and may sit out next game...Granger is out for Pacers...

Bizarro world. Spurs are getting healthy and young and everyone else is getting old and hurt.

Healthy, yes. Young, WTF?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Joecool:

Healthy, yes. Young, WTF?

Lol they're reversing in age haha.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Yeah...adding Tracy McGrady sure helps get that average age down

Getting young!
LMAO at espn putting up the All NBA (injured) Dream team of Rondo/Rose/Kobe/Westbrook/Lee. lol
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
lololololakers
Originally posted by pdizo916:
lololololakers

Game was over before it started.
lololololakers

bro, u know i was kidding. I respect them. Not every single one of your favorite teams can win it all.

lololololakers

bro, u know i was kidding. I respect them. Not every single one of your favorite teams can win it all.

Oh, trust me. I wasn't offended. It's just as much lololol for me. s**ts unbelievable. lol
anybody got some better questions
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Yeah...adding Tracy McGrady sure helps get that average age down

Getting young!

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Sucks for OKC

Trading away Eric Maynor to Portland earlier in the season is looking really s**tty now.
Pretty amazing you could have a bull/nets triple ot game

Then this horrid pacers/ hawks game on same day

I think bulls will out score the pacers/ hawks game
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Apr 27, 2013 at 6:07 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone