There are 253 users in the forums

2012-2013 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkYevpkhZYc

Here is the play that it happened on. Seem dirty?

West will go to San Antonio I hope. Unless Durant goes full Jesus mode. Which he can do lol.
[ Edited by Ajanke on Apr 26, 2013 at 10:16 AM ]
Originally posted by Ajanke:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkYevpkhZYc

Here is the play that. Seem dirty?

West will go to San Antonio I hope. Unless Durant goes full Jesus mode. Which he can do lol.

f*ck that doot man.. he damn near tackled him
Speaking of dirty, hate that they didn't replay the elbow Dwight Howard nailed the red rocket with. Was pissed they didn't talk about it. Totally dirty.

How about this crappy Friday schedule? Spurs/Lakers playing same time as Dubs/Denver? f**k!
I'm kind of excited to see durant without Westbrook. Sometimes I think he hurts them more than helps. It'll be interesting.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I'm kind of excited to see durant without Westbrook. Sometimes I think he hurts them more than helps. It'll be interesting.

He def will have more shot opportunities. Shall be interesting.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
The slim chance the Thunder had vs. the Heat is now gone
[ Edited by jrg on Apr 26, 2013 at 11:23 AM ]

As much as I don't like westbrook, this hurts them in a major way. Yes, he shoots too much, but he is so dynamic and quick....the thunder are a worse team with this injury. AND....Despite all of his shots, Westbrook was still one of the league leaders in assists/game.
Originally posted by dobophile:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Speaking of dirty, hate that they didn't replay the elbow Dwight Howard nailed the red rocket with. Was pissed they didn't talk about it. Totally dirty.

How about this crappy Friday schedule? Spurs/Lakers playing same time as Dubs/Denver? f**k!

Yeah that was bullcrap, but dude is huge so maybe that's just what happens when he hits you. In the side of your face.

lol, that is a straight elbow...and should get his azz kicked for that one
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Wow...just saw this on tv. This sucks. First Kobe and now Westbrook. D.Rose is healthy but waitin' for God to give him the green light, Denver is banged up, Warriors lost Lee and Curry may not play today. Spurs have their injuries (fortunately they seem to be getting healthy), Hondo is out for the year and KJ got an injury or two. Knicks have their issues...Wade's knee is bruised and may sit out next game...Granger is out for Pacers...

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Apr 26, 2013 at 12:05 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Wow...just saw this on tv. This sucks. First Kobe and now Westbrook. D.Rose is healthy but wait for God to give him the green light, Denver is banged up, Warriors lost Lee and Curry may not play today. Spurs have their injuries (fortunately they seem to be getting healthy), Hondo is out for the year and KJ got an injury or two. Knicks have their issues...Wade's knee is bruised and may sit out next game...Granger is out for Pacers...

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Well thats nothing new.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
the west just got more INTERESTING............

Clips and Spurs should be able to capitalize. Without Westbrook, OKC will have a tough time getting past 2nd round. He may take too many shots, but he does so many other good things on the court, it's hard to replace that.
Originally posted by MrOrange:

As much as I don't like westbrook, this hurts them in a major way. Yes, he shoots too much, but he is so dynamic and quick....the thunder are a worse team with this injury. AND....Despite all of his shots, Westbrook was still one of the league leaders in assists/game.

Oh yea for sure they'll miss him. But sometimes he plays out of control and plays as the #1 guy instead of having KD be that doot so I'm excited to see how KD rebounds from this!

I want the Grizz to beat the clips but I really think the Clips are the best team left in the west.

Oh yea for sure they'll miss him. But sometimes he plays out of control and plays as the #1 guy instead of having KD be that doot so I'm excited to see how KD rebounds from this!

I want the Grizz to beat the clips but I really think the Warriors are the best team left in the west.

Bro...

• jrg
  • Veteran

I want the Grizz to beat the clips but I really think the Clips are the best team left in the west.

I agree with this guy
Share 49ersWebzone