LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 189 users in the forums

2013 Oakland A's thread

So after all that this series we lose a half game hahahaha
Originally posted by socalfan21:

Exactly. Inexcusable to give up 4 in the 9th.
Originally posted by socalfan21:

seriously what the f**k man
3 games bbehind Texas instead of 2

f**k Blevins too, fool sucks
I'm starting to lose my mind watching this team. 162 games is such a mental marathon
Originally posted by DaDDieO:
Anybody else see that coming??

Yes...listening on radio and as soon as he got to 2-0 on first hitter just knew this wasn't the Balfour that shows up every once in a while and just paints the black with darts, like he did Sat vs. O's. This was wild, laboring Balfour who shows up for most games...think that makes 20 walks now on the season. And there were at least 3 games I recall offhand where he came thisclose to giving up walkoff HR, 2 were in consecutive games vs. CHW. He's not a terrible closer, but he's probably done in Oakland after this year.

Normally you'd be ecstatic taking 3/4 from the Tigers, but what a miserable way to not get the sweep.
I know that Prince was having a great game, but I didn't like the fact that our All-Star closer had to pitch around him with a lead.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
I know that Prince was having a great game, but I didn't like the fact that our All-Star closer had to pitch around him with a lead.

walked Jackson on 4 straight pitches to lead off the inning like 8 of his first 10 pitches were ballz

UNBELIEVABLE lol that call was awesome
this reminds me of last year when the Giants kicked our ass in the first games of our series against them, then in the last game Derrick Norris hit a walkoff homerun
i guess we're going to be there on saturday....
I'll be there for the fireworks, too. That's 90% of the reason why my girl wants to go anyway. Takes a little while to teach someone about the sport of baseball when they've never been interested in it. She's taking it to it well so far.

I'll be there for the fireworks, too. That's 90% of the reason why my girl wants to go anyway. Takes a little while to teach someone about the sport of baseball when they've never been interested in it. She's taking it to it well so far.

Now is a really good time compared to 2008 lol
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

Now is a really good time compared to 2008 lol

That's for damn sure.
Ha, Suzuki...I did it again, I talked s*** about his .220 avg and no power, now he goes and hits a 3-run dong off one of the best pitchers in baseball.
bullpen scare but our hitting saves the day

Hopefully they break out of this turrible slump
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Aug 31, 2013 at 12:50 AM ]
Why is griffin still in the rotation
Share 49ersWebzone