LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

2013 Oakland A's thread

Originally posted by DaDDieO:
Kudos to Brandon Moss for grinding it out this season. Big night tonight!

hell ya, he's red hot along with coco
this is exactly what we need right now
LOL at the Oakland University ad behind homeplate cos the A's SCHOOLED Detroit!!!
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Texas and the atl both win no change in the standings congrats on all your meaningful runs lol
So, no worse than 4-3 on a tough road trip. I can live with that (and hope for 5-2).

Now they need to go at least 6-4 on this 10-game home stand against TB/TEX/HOU
Originally posted by captveg:
So, no worse than 4-3 on a tough road trip. I can live with that (and hope for 5-2).

Now they need to go at least 6-4 on this 10-game home stand against TB/TEX/HOU

just win the Texas series, please!
Who would have thought. 3 for 3 so far in Detroit. Lets finish strong and win today! Too bad the mariners suck and couldn't take a game from Texas.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Who would have thought. 3 for 3 so far in Detroit. Lets finish strong and win today! Too bad the mariners suck and couldn't take a game from Texas.

I admit, not me...but seems like the more publicly pessimistic I am about the team and certain players they prove me wrong. So time for Cespedes to make me eat crow.
holy s**t brandon koss

s**tting all over the tigers!
Ball-four Balfour
Wonderful way to turn a 3-1 series win on the road into a total negative.

Wow f**k you Balfour.
Anybody else see that coming??
Wow. That is one brutal loss.
not even mad

whatever
Originally posted by DaDDieO:
Anybody else see that coming??

Totally. If they had lost outright today the 5-4 road trip would feel like success. But now going from 1 strike away from a 6-3 road trip to 5-4 is a disaster. Could mentally screw with them and muck up the 10-game home stand.
Share 49ersWebzone