2013 Oakland A's thread

Milone sucks ass

Parker
Anderson
Colon
Gray
Griffin or Straily

should be our rotation
I'd like to take the 6-3 lead and run away with it with the game being called....
Originally posted by captveg:
I'd like to take the 6-3 lead and run away with it with the game being called....

If they don't resume it's over, right? we get the w?
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

Yes. 5 innings played, A's in the lead. We got a 7 inning win in Boston earlier this year.

Yes. 5 innings played, A's in the lead. We got a 7 inning win in Boston earlier this year.

just making sure
wasn't sure if it was 5 or 6 innings that was required
game called, got the W

Milone credited with complete game wtf is this
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
ya the 2nd spot i think

wont be surprised at all

you know s**t is bad when Daric Barton is in the line up in late August

This is a joke, right? Dude has cast a spell over Billy Beane, he's harder to kill than Freddy and Jason combined.

Holy crap, he's still around? When I was like 8 my oldest sister was dating a player for the angels AA affiliate and he knew him hahah I think I have his autograph somewhere
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
ya the 2nd spot i think

wont be surprised at all

you know s**t is bad when Daric Barton is in the line up in late August

This is a joke, right? Dude has cast a spell over Billy Beane, he's harder to kill than Freddy and Jason combined.

Holy crap, he's still around? When I was like 8 my oldest sister was dating a player for the angels AA affiliate and he knew him hahah I think I have his autograph somewhere

Hey, hat's off to the dude's perseverance and he's still able to make a living playing a kid's game, but he's proven he's Triple-A talent at best.. So dammit, one of these days he's going to have to cough up the pics he has of Billy Beane in whatever compromising position because that's the only logical explanation.
Barton was hitting .350 or something the last couple months in AAA, so there's that I guess.
Barton was hitting .350 or something the last couple months in AAA, so there's that I guess.

He's been up and down with the A's for about 7-8 years now, something like a career .240 hitter with almost no power, and we're not talking some utility IF/OF, this guy is a 1B. It just isn't common for someone with his paltry CV to be given this many chances with the same club. So okay, .350 over a stretch in AAA, maybe he's figured something out. But lots of guys are Triple-A studs and MLB duds, so I won't hold my breath.

woooooooo I love it

f*cking run up the score on these parrets
were dominating
Puttin it on the tigers again!!!!
Kudos to Brandon Moss for grinding it out this season. Big night tonight!
Originally posted by DaDDieO:
Kudos to Brandon Moss for grinding it out this season. Big night tonight!

Yep, someone needed to put on their big boy pants and give this team a lift....in some ways the "anti-Cespedes", dude has bounced around (teams and positions) and wasn't blessed with a ton of talent, but he's squeezing every last drop of what he has and putting together a nice season.
Share 49ersWebzone