There are 168 users in the forums

2013 Oakland A's thread

Offense chose a good day to break out. The pitching has been picking the offense up for awhile now, good to see the hitters picking the pitching up this time.
Lol the angels suck
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Offense chose a good day to break out. The pitching has been picking the offense up for awhile now, good to see the hitters picking the pitching up this time.

Yup.

Bummed that Donaldson is still slumping, but Lowrie and Sogard have been hot lately, and maybe Cespy and Moss are breaking through.

Seth needs to bust out of his slump badly. He's what, 0-30 lately?

Vogt has been impressive these last few games. As has Norris.

Reddick seems to be alternating between solid contact/hits and Ks/popouts.

Coco seems to be getting better at bats with little results.
6-4 out of the break all within the division. Not wonderful, but good.

Now, 3 games against the Jays pitching - if the offense continues to struggle against them I'll be more worried. Hopefully some guys that have been slumping will break out in time to face the struggling Rangers next weekend.
I took a nap woke up and saw we won. The fact that we scored 10 runs is remarkable. I'm glad we capitalized on the rangers losing!
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I took a nap woke up and saw we won. The fact that we scored 10 runs is remarkable. I'm glad we capitalized on the rangers losing!

lol I hate when that happens
watch the first couple innings and fall asleep when everything goes down the s**tter. wake up after we score 10 runs and miss the fun
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
watch the first couple innings and fall asleep when everything goes down the s**tter. wake up after we score 10 runs and miss the fun

Well it was actually pretty cool because I wasn't expecting anything haha

Did any of you guys see what the White Sox want for Peavy? Grey, Russell and for us to take on nearly 20mil of his 24 mil dollar contract. Thats horrible.

Did any of you guys see what the White Sox want for Peavy? Grey, Russell and for us to take on nearly 20mil of his 24 mil dollar contract. Thats horrible.

LOL at the white sox. theres no way theyre gettin Russell or Grey for him

LOL at the white sox. theres no way theyre gettin Russell or Grey for him
I have to think that's a BS rumor. Because otherwise the White Sox are more delusional than a schizophrenic who is off his meds...
I have to think that's a BS rumor. Because otherwise the White Sox are more delusional than a schizophrenic who is off his meds...

Seriously, Russell is a top 10 prospect on the league
and Gray has #2 starter potential
Peavy will be our 4th starter at most
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Jul 28, 2013 at 8:46 PM ]

Seriously, Russell is a top 10 prospect on the league
and Gray has #2 starter potential
Peavy will be our 4th starter at most

Me no want Peavy for all that
Why are people trying to rush Michael Choice up? Let him and Gray develop. They are the future.
Sh*ttin all over these jays. lol
I wish BringerOfRain20 & GiverOfJacks64 weren't on the same team
hopefully Cespedes gets/stays hot
Share 49ersWebzone