LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 297 users in the forums

2013 Oakland A's thread

lmao this is Sean Doolittle's tweet to Eric Sogard after Sogard made those 2 back to back amazing plays to end the inning

Sean Doolittle ‏@whatwouldDOOdo1h
.@EricSogard hey bro you need anything bro? can I get you anything? If you ever need anything let me know
Bartolo is 14-3 with a 2.58 ERA... This is awesome haha
I hope we pick up a utility guy who can rake against lefties and another quality bullpen arm to give us another late inning option with Cook and Doolittle. I also wouldn't mind Peavy if we didn't have to give up too much.
Originally posted by socalfan21:

He's been AWESOME. Bart comes in, does his 7 innings, then hits the buffet up...see you in five days
The throwback unis the A's are wearing today are awesome.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

only the batting helmets for both teams is inaccurate....otherwise, yes glorious
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
I hope we pick up a utility guy who can rake against lefties and another quality bullpen arm to give us another late inning option with Cook and Doolittle. I also wouldn't mind Peavy if we didn't have to give up too much.

Peavy hasn't been that good this year, I would rather start Straily or Griffin over him and the Sox are asking for too much.
I agree that we need another left hitting infielder badly, and another bullpen arm would be nice.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

Yup, love these uniforms

Originally posted by socalfan21:

If only we could turn back the clock on the Coliseum....

Also, our offense is hideous.

I cant believe we didn't score on their scrub starter
luckily he's already out of their game and their crappy bullpen has to limit us to just 2 runs

and just like that were in the lead!

RIP Iceplant....

Rumor is if they can get another starter Anderson would be in the bullpen when he returns off of the DL. I like the idea of Anderson as a long relief option.
And oh yeah - 5 game division lead.
Originally posted by captveg:
And oh yeah - 5 game division lead.

Share 49ersWebzone