LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 209 users in the forums

2013 Oakland A's thread

We never beat Weaver. Well take the rest of the series probs.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Have the A's EVER beat Jered Weaver? Seems almost as bad as Kershaw vs. Giants.

no

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Dreeeeeaaaammm Weeeaaavvverrrr

Love you guys you'll get the next 2

yes

Originally posted by socalfan21:
We never beat Weaver. Well take the rest of the series probs.

yes
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
It feels like forever since that Red Sox game. I can't wait to get the second half and our run to the post season going!

wanna catalyst trade that will just catapult this team (pitcher?) send a message to texas, sox, o's etc we mean
We don't need to trade for a player to send a message! We send our messages by WINNING. We don't have to prove to anyone that we mean business, they won't be able to ignore us!
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by gato80:
Let's go Oakland!!!!!

clap clap clap clap clap

Let's go Oakland!!!!!

Wake up call last night...it's GO time!!
are cespy's wrists healed from the HRD???
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
are cespy's wrists healed from the HRD???

Out again today. It's being framed as he didn't hurt it during the Derby. And that's Melvin saying that, although I wouldn't be surprised if that's just the story he's presenting to the public, but to himself he's screaming I TOLD YOU SO because he didn't want Cespedes to participate.
Looks like the bats showed up in Anahiem

*sarcasm*
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Out again today. It's being framed as he didn't hurt it during the Derby. And that's Melvin saying that, although I wouldn't be surprised if that's just the story he's presenting to the public, but to himself he's screaming I TOLD YOU SO because he didn't want Cespedes to participate.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if that's true
Not hitting and not getting line drives to drop. This has been a frustrating game to see in person...

Looks like the bats showed up in Anahiem

*sarcasm*
[ Edited by captveg on Jul 20, 2013 at 7:43 PM ]

0 offense. ..
Offense is piss right now.
Ok, as soon as the Astros series is over Beane needs to trade Young for any type of hitter that has +.250 average (even if giving up power). Maybe Ichiro is available?

In any case, 1-2 new bats are needed, and soon. Green doesnt look like hes ready yet so a Righty 2B/SS and another outfielder (see above) is needed, pronto. Batting .204 with a .272 OBP in July is terrible.
Really CJ Wilson?
Originally posted by captveg:
Ok, as soon as the Astros series is over Beane needs to trade Young for any type of hitter that has +.250 average (even if giving up power). Maybe Ichiro is available?

In any case, 1-2 new bats are needed, and soon. Green doesnt look like hes ready yet so a Righty 2B/SS and another outfielder (see above) is needed, pronto. Batting .204 with a .272 OBP in July is terrible.

Seriously, we shouldn't lose any games when our pitching only gives up 2 runs against the angels
Share 49ersWebzone