LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 187 users in the forums

2013 Oakland A's thread

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Man, I guess the A's bandwagon is getting full. At least the Giants had a good 5 year run...

I don't think there is a "bandwagon" yet. Maybe there is... I don't know I don't live in San Francisco.
Man, I guess the A's bandwagon is getting full. At least the Giants had a good 5 year run...

The only reason the A's bandwagon is getting full is because they sectioned off the top deck.
A championship will create a bandwagon. But yeah, I work in SF and I've seen more Green and Gold ball caps recently than I have in a long time. Not to mention the kids like me in the east bay that have A's caps in almost every color.
Originally posted by DaDDieO:
A championship will create a bandwagon. But yeah, I work in SF and I've seen more Green and Gold ball caps recently than I have in a long time. Not to mention the kids like me in the east bay that have A's caps in almost every color.

the A's bandwagon will never be as big as the Giants but I can see them getting a mini one going. With that said, congrats on having a good team.
the A's bandwagon will never be as big as the Giants but I can see them getting a mini one going. With that said, congrats on having a good team.

Win a championship, get a new ballpark and we'll see about that! although the getting a new ballpark part probably won't be coming along anytime soon..
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:
Win a championship, get a new ballpark and we'll see about that! although the getting a new ballpark part probably won't be coming along anytime soon..

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

What ever happened with that? MLB said "No" to SJ right? Then SJ sued MLB. Now what? Im guessing it gets dragged out in court for the next 5 years?
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

What ever happened with that? MLB said "No" to SJ right? Then SJ sued MLB. Now what? Im guessing it gets dragged out in court for the next 5 years?

They never actually said no. The MLB is just dragging their feet when it comes to making an actual decision, and because of that SJ is taking action on their own.
The A's bandwagon will be filled with more fans that actually like the sport of baseball and not just baseball stadiums.
[ Edited by gato80 on Jul 19, 2013 at 10:27 AM ]
It feels like forever since that Red Sox game. I can't wait to get the second half and our run to the post season going!

Let's go Oakland!!!!!
Originally posted by gato80:
Let's go Oakland!!!!!

clap clap clap clap clap
Originally posted by socalfan21:
It feels like forever since that Red Sox game. I can't wait to get the second half and our run to the post season going!

wanna catalyst trade that will just catapult this team (pitcher?) send a message to texas, sox, o's etc we mean
Have the A's EVER beat Jered Weaver? Seems almost as bad as Kershaw vs. Giants.
Dreeeeeaaaammm Weeeaaavvverrrr

Love you guys you'll get the next 2
Share 49ersWebzone