There are 237 users in the forums

2013 Oakland A's thread

There goes the lead. Jesus Doolittle...
Seems MLB has learned he always throws fastballs on the 1st pitch for a strike. Might as well always swing first pitch against him.
An absolute shame AJ is going to get a no decision.
Seriously.
Why not just walk Aoki with the potential winning run at first? Segura is good but less risky in this situation with all bases as a force, IMO.

Well - HBP works I guess.
[ Edited by captveg on Jun 4, 2013 at 8:17 PM ]
We got bailed out that inning... Mostly because Milwaukee sucks.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
We got bailed out that inning... Mostly because Milwaukee sucks.

Yeah, but with the way they've got on base the last couple innings the A's need to score here, IMO. Cespy HR #3?

Also, sucks that this is two appearances in a row where Dolittle's bad performance has caused extra innings.
[ Edited by captveg on Jun 4, 2013 at 8:19 PM ]
Well, that L is on Dolittle in reality.
What an absolute f**king choke job tonight.
We can't complain tho. We are still beasting and this was just a hiccup. We got bartolo tomorrow. Lets salvage this series.

Originally posted by socalfan21:
We can't complain tho. We are still beasting and this was just a hiccup. We got bartolo tomorrow. Lets salvage this series.

Agreed, but wtf is wrong with Doolittle..
thats 2 appearances in a row he blows the lead after a great outing by the SP
Dude had an ERA less than 1 less than a week ago, now it's over 3
His fastballs have zero movement - just straight as arrows. If they don't bite they're meat.
Doolittle will be fine. He's just going through a rough patch. His mechanics are probably a little off. It happens.

I doubt that after almost a year in the bigs teams have just now finally figured out how to hit him.
Thinking about buying this

name and number are stitched.. 100 bucks
It's basically free for me since it's amazon credit, wich I got from trading in text books. Should I do it? lol
I was looking at the gold replicas with no names on it, those are 80 bucks. I think I'd rather have Cespedes' name and # stitched for 20 bucks extra

Just looked at authentic Cespedes' jersey, the one I posted looks real cheap compared to them lol. Not buying it
Share 49ersWebzone