LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 314 users in the forums

2013 Oakland A's thread

Originally posted by captveg:
Yup

now it's up to Sogard..
Well, at least it's not going super long again.
down 1, bases loaded with 1 out and we don't come through
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on May 14, 2013 at 10:50 PM ]
Okay, so who does Barton have pictures of, and WTF are they doing in those pictures, because I can't figure out how this guy has stayed around so long. That was a nasty slider from Nathan, but at no point in that AB dd I have any faith Barton would even make a productive out, let alone win the game.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Okay, so who does Barton have pictures of, and WTF are they doing in those pictures, because I can't figure out how this guy has stayed around so long. That was a nasty slider from Nathan, but at no point in that AB dd I have any faith Barton would even make a productive out, let alone win the game.

The Curious Case of Daric Barton

I never understood that either
This team straight up upsets me. Such a disappointing season.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
This team straight up upsets me. Such a disappointing season.

it's still early broe

look at the bright side, at the least the Angels are complete s**t too
I'm a Giants fan but I hope you guys remember its the first half. The A's take off after the All star break, the Rangers will choke like usual anyway but I think the A's take the division regardless.
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:
I'm a Giants fan but I hope you guys remember its the first half. The A's take off after the All star break, the Rangers will choke like usual anyway but I think the A's take the division regardless.

this

Donaldson is a stud

He's been our best player offensively and defensively. Dude is playing at an all star level

Who could have guessed that after almost 2 months Josh Donaldson would be our best hitter. I was optimistic he could be a good player for us but he's exceeding my highest expectations.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Who could have guessed that after almost 2 months Josh Donaldson would be our best hitter. I was optimistic he could be a good player for us but he's exceeding my highest expectations.

I still remember that first couple of months last season where he was batting .114 and I was wondering why the hell he was on our team

We tried to replace him with like 3 different dudes (Luke Hughes, Brandon Inge, etc) so glad we gave him another chance. I feel bad for Inge but his injury was a blessing for us lol. Donaldson is a stud
Nice W

Balfour has been Mr.Reliable
Nice to see the pitching staff picking up the offense for a change.
Originally posted by captveg:
Nice to see the pitching staff picking up the offense for a change.

Ya, Parker and Milone with quality starts

Hopefully we get the sweep tomorrow and roll into Arlington with some momentum
Share 49ersWebzone