There are 194 users in the forums

2013 Oakland A's thread

goddamn giambi is still playing?
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
goddamn giambi is still playing?

lol
did they win?
Reddick officially on DL. Fudge that's him, Coco, and Chris Young Hopefully we can come back and tie the series with the Indians
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Reddick on the DL = automatic upgrade with whoever replaces him. Maybe this extended break will help him learn how to hit again.
Originally posted by vaden:
Reddick on the DL = automatic upgrade with whoever replaces him. Maybe this extended break will help him learn how to hit again.

Moss to RF
Barton to 1B
Why can't we ever seem to purge ourselves of that dad gum Daric Barton plague? I'm so tired of that bust with rocks for brains.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Why can't we ever seem to purge ourselves of that dad gum Daric Barton plague? I'm so tired of that bust with rocks for brains.

seriously, Barton and Michael Taylor
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

At least Michael Taylor doesn't flip off fans and refuse to listen to coaching.
  • vaden
  • Veteran

We tried, but no one wanted him. His AAA numbers look good, but they did last year too, and he's coming in on a 1-14 cold streak.

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

At least Michael Taylor doesn't flip off fans and refuse to listen to coaching.

It's funny how Daric Barton has gotten all of these chances with us, but it seems like Jemile Weeks is in the doghouse
Hopefully soon enough we'll see Michael Choice be called up.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
big clutch hit for Barton. for some reason we always crush Masterson.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
damn, our O is so bad right now even Masterson did well against us after going 0-3 with 11.66 ERA last season.
We may get swept... To the Cleveland Indians... What a joke.
Share 49ersWebzone