LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

2013 Oakland A's thread

A's just can't get the big hit. It's frustrating. Hopefully this doesn't turn into a prolonged losing streak.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Why?

Im kidding
but Griffin, Parker (before yestrrday) Anderson, and Milone today have pitched terrible in their last starts
1 for 13 with RISP. Pathetic performance by the A's.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Why?

Im kidding
but Griffin, Parker (before yestrrday) Anderson, and Milone today have pitched terrible in their last starts

My friend is a HUGE A's fan, and he said Parker, Anderson, Straily, Griffin, Milone. I feel like Anderson should be lower at this point. Seems like hes on the Rich Harden path. Great pitcher, but cant stay healthy to save his life.
Well, those were three games to forget.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Why?

Im kidding

My friend is a HUGE A's fan, and he said Parker, Anderson, Straily, Griffin, Milone. I feel like Anderson should be lower at this point. Seems like hes on the Rich Harden path. Great pitcher, but cant stay healthy to save his life.

I would put then in the same order but Milone ahead of Griffin.

Poor Rich Harden, dude had CY young winning potential.
Our pitching staff has been god awful.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Our pitching staff has been god awful.

complete s**t :/
Why is our pitching so bad
Our starters are especially struggling and looking terrible the last week.

And Parrino does not look ready for the Majors. Weeks or Nakajima have to be better options as the second 2B right now behind Sogard. Hell, even Rosales would be better.

This nightmare roadtrip continues. The Astros came to Oakland and gave the A's the gift of suckitude. We can't hit the f**king ball and our pitchers look like they're throwing batting practice.
lololol redsox
Hopefully this is more than just a one game re-awakening.
I want 20!!
Share 49ersWebzone