LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 216 users in the forums

2013 Oakland A's thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
A's, Rays, and Pirates all knocked out of the first round. Three of the bottom five payrolls in MLB.

Red Sox, Tigers, and Dodgers. 3 of the top 5 payrolls in MLB.

Enough said.

soooo....go cardinals?
Originally posted by jrg:
A's, Rays, and Pirates all knocked out of the first round. Three of the bottom five payrolls in MLB.

Enough said.

soooo....go cardinals?

I'm in.
I hate my life
Bandwagon a's fans in attendance. Go home now like you guys been at all baseball season..
ITruth ruins the A's once again
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Enough said.

soooo....go cardinals?

I'm in.

although the cardinals are 11th

Enough said.

soooo....go cardinals?

I may just boycott. Dont like any of the teams but as long as the Dodgers dont win I can accept it.
please add some arms & keep this team together beane
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Bandwagon a's fans in attendance. Go home now like you guys been at all baseball season..

Yup, what kind of real fans jump and smile in front of the tv cameras after a playoff loss?

Enough said.

soooo....go cardinals?

Hell no. Best outcome would be a lockout/strike and a World Series cancellation.

You have the 2011 champions with the always annoying "best fans in baseball" BS rhetoric from the national media. No thanks.

You have the 2004 & 2007 champions where the fans cried like pathetic babies when they had a tough end of season loss and ONE bad season for the first time in decades in back-to-back seasons. Not to mention the Boston sports multi-championships since 2001.

You have the Dodgers who haven't won it all since 1988 but did so by humiliating the A's.

You have the Tigers that haven't won it all since 1984 that used their $$$ Hall-of-Famers to scrape by the A's in painful fashion for the 2nd straight year.

There's no one to root for there. Once my team is out I usually root for the team with the longest championship drought, but I just can't root for this Tigers team. And living in LA makes it hard to root for the Dodgers since it will make sports radio around here insufferable.

So.... I'm rooting for Boston for ONE reason only - to get Johnny Gomes a ring.

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Lol Balfour is long gone and crisp after next year.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Yup, what kind of real fans jump and smile in front of the tv cameras after a playoff loss?

Seriously. Have some pain, morons.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lol
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Lol Balfour is long gone and crisp after next year.

Beane needs to find the best left handed hitter in the game against Verlander and do whatever it takes to sign him.
Last year we weren't supposed to be good , didn't hurt as much as it did now
Share 49ersWebzone