2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I was just poking fun at Marsh and Rubber your comments are silly

Trout over Miggy

How are my comments silly? I would take Miggy for the next 2 years but if I would take Trout over any player in baseball right now if I was starting a team.

i don't know wtf you're talking about 2 years from now and building a team around the next could be greatest player

we talkin bout this lyfe right now

Miggy best pure hitter in the game right now

the end

I think John's comment went flying right over your head.

we were taklin bout knowledge taking Trout over Miggy in his fantasy draft we all agreed that was silly then I was poking fun at Marsh and rubs then this John dude shows up talking bout building teams and s**t

I know it was a tough concept for you to understand. Taking a 20 year old stud to start a franchise over a 30 year old is difficult to comprehend.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on May 25, 2013 at 9:00 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by robniner:
What's this?

The Mets rotation of the future is about to get a dose of reality as there is word that pitching prospect Zack Wheeler will be making his MLB debut against the Cardinals on June 12.

Harvey, now Wheeler, the future is now.

Poor Wheeler
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Granderson back to DL
Originally posted by jrg:
What's this?

The Mets rotation of the future is about to get a dose of reality as there is word that pitching prospect Zack Wheeler will be making his MLB debut against the Cardinals on June 12.

Poor Wheeler

Watch the add pickups go through the roof for this guy.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
What's this?

Poor Wheeler

Watch the add pickups go through the roof for this guy.

Oh yeah
What's this?

Travis D'Arnaud will likely be up by August, maybe early September as well. Broken bone in his foot was a setback else he would likely have been up by the All-Star Break. This, as a Mets fan, unfortunately, is all that I have to look forward to anymore...
[ Edited by PA9erFaithful on May 25, 2013 at 11:53 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Travis D'Arnaud will likely be up by August, maybe early September as well. Broken bone in his foot was a setback else he would likely have been up by the All-Star Break. This, as a Mets fan, unfortunately, is all that I have to look forward to anymore...

You guys have some solid prospects. Future looks bright
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

You guys have some solid prospects. Future looks bright

We have a lot of young arms, but not many solid position players who can hit. Most of our position players either play plus defense but can't hit or can hit but don't really have a set position because they're not good defenders.

The saddest part of it all is that we're paying Johan Santana 31 million this year to rehab his shoulder after tearing a capsule for the second time in three years, and we're paying Jason Bay at least 16 million this year and 5 million more over the next few years to play for the Mariners.

edit: BTW, f**k you Omar Minaya.
[ Edited by PA9erFaithful on May 25, 2013 at 12:10 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Angels 7 straight
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Angels 7 straight

no1curr
Angels 7 straight

no1curr

Well if I care that means 1 person cares. So your argument is invalrod.

Your meme pic is f**king stupid it's not even the right lyrics lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Angels 7 straight

no1curr

Well if I care that means 1 person cares. So your argument is invalrod.

Your meme pic is f**king stupid it's not even the right lyrics lol

Thats the point Darsh
Share 49ersWebzone