LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Now the Angels are making the Astros look good?

My M's lost 2 games to the (supposedly) "lowly" Astros ... but hey, at least they weren't shut out
Don't look now but, the Halos just entered the cellar and Darvish is winless in his career (0-3) at The Safe . . .
Ain't baseball great?

The hot seat is going to be looking good.

Did you just tell Lisa she had a hot ass?

Whoa, nelly!!!

Hot seat=manager that may be in trouble
oops!
Josh Hamilton, the Angels' $125 million man, forgot how many outs there were on a foul popup in the ninth inning and got doubled off to end Friday's 5-0 loss to the Astros.

The absent-minded Hamilton went 0-for-4 in the game, dropping his average to .179. He was only on first base in the ninth because he reached on a fielder's choice. Mark Trumbo followed that with a popup to the left of home plate that catcher Jason Castro caught. Hamilton, thinking there were two outs, ran it out, even though there was never any chance of it landing fair.
Looks like Hamilton's hitting the crack pipe again.
Mike Trout sucks
oops!
Josh Hamilton, the Angels' $125 million man, forgot how many outs there were on a foul popup in the ninth inning and got doubled off to end Friday's 5-0 loss to the Astros.

The absent-minded Hamilton went 0-for-4 in the game, dropping his average to .179. He was only on first base in the ninth because he reached on a fielder's choice. Mark Trumbo followed that with a popup to the left of home plate that catcher Jason Castro caught. Hamilton, thinking there were two outs, ran it out, even though there was never any chance of it landing fair.

Time for a facepalm moment.

or a relapse
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Mike Trout sucks

Sure
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Mike Trout sucks

Sure

Bulked up too much
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Angels............... worst team that money can buy. LOL

Soccia wont last much past April if they keep it up.

Yup. Sucks too cause he's one of the best in the game

Imagine if Donnie Baseball doesnt live up to expectations this season in Dodgerland, that Scioscia could be heading there if canned by the Angels?
I was looking at the box score for the Astros/Angels game and thought AtBat must not list hits w/RISP . . . until I realized they just don't list it when it's 0/0

So, not only did the Halos get shutout by the 'stros - they only had five singles and were unable to advance a runner past 1B

just warms the cockles of a girls heart :)
I was looking at the box score for the Astros/Angels game and thought AtBat must not list hits w/RISP . . . until I realized they just don't list it when it's 0/0

So, not only did the Halos get shutout by the 'stros - they only had five singles and were unable to advance a runner past 1B

just warms the cockles of a girls heart :)

Dos boobies warm my heart
Now if the Astros win the series against the Angels then there are some serious problems.

Now if the Astros win the series against the Angels then there are some serious problems.

Well I, for one, am rooting for that outcome :)

Still VERY early but, if that happens I wonder what the prevailing opinion will be . . .
Astros under-rated?
Halos over-rated?
Mets starter Matt Harvey looks like he is living up to the billing. Still waiting for him to pitch against a real lineup.

Adam.Wainwright.....complete game shutout.
Looks like Jose Reyes may be on his way to the DL as his ankle got caught onto the second base bag. You know its bad when the Gator has to come out and get you

Not good news for the AL East heavily favorite

http://m.espn.go.com/mlb/story?storyId=9167896&top&wjb=
Looks like Dickey has fixed himself....for now

MEANWHILE

The Angels are getting shutout by the Astros. AGAIN!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Astros are winning the WS
Share 49ersWebzone