There are 262 users in the forums

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Awesome
Originally posted by valrod33:
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal Source: #Mets' Harvey has partially torn UCL. Will be shut down. Determination on whether he needs Tommy John surgery will be made later.

that sucks for the Mets, and all of baseball...
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Yeah espn, that's what I want... 3 updates of ground outs in the dodgers vs cubs game, rather than the central division leading cardinals play the division rivals that includes Big Mac land homers and a come back slam.. Your east/west coast bias disgusts me
Originally posted by jrg:
Yeah espn, that's what I want... 3 updates of ground outs in the dodgers vs cubs game, rather than the central division leading cardinals play the division rivals that includes Big Mac land homers and a come back slam.. Your east/west coast bias disgusts me

West coast bias from ESPN? I think NOT. The Giants won 2 WS in 3 years and never got the attention they deserved. The Dodgers are the best team in baseball and are on a run that hasnt been seen in years. Pretty sure that is why they are getting so much love right now. By the way.... which game was televised nationally tonight by ESPN?

LOL "west coast bias". The west coast gets even less coverage than the midwest. The media is all asleep when the west coast teams are playing. The Giants opponents in all 6 postseason series in 2010 and 2012 were heavily favored. Every time we won, theyd just say "huh, thats weird. No way they do it again." 6 straight times in a 3 year span that happened. Even when we swept Detroit they were like "what was wrong with the Tigers?".
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

espn is garbage

MLB Network quick pitch
Bevy of players put on waivers. Have to wonder which will materialize into a trade.
Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS 1m pirates have a deal for marlon byrd
Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS 1m john buck also going to #pirates, @AdamRubinESPN reports

Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS 1m john buck also going to #pirates, @AdamRubinESPN reports

marlon byrd has 21 homeruns and 71 RBI? wtf

AND BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE.
Saw this on ESPN.com............
Rob Neyer wrote yesterday that of the 360 pitchers to make a major league start this year 124 had had TJ surgery.

Over 34%. That is crazy.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Saw this on ESPN.com............
Rob Neyer wrote yesterday that of the 360 pitchers to make a major league start this year 124 had had TJ surgery.

Over 34%. That is crazy.

that is pretty crazy
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
wonder which Verlander shows up tonight he's been flip flopping s**tty starts for good ones all year

game up 6 runs to the Twins last start, well see

also dude is holding back he used to touch 100 every game he's lucky to hit 95 a couple times now and is throwing way more breaking stuff
Share 49ersWebzone