There are 251 users in the forums

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

Originally posted by jrg:

Isn't the bat located inside?
Well

I guess the NL West is done.

I was expecting for a tight race

Oh well.
The Vernon Wells trade the Angels pulled a few seasons ago signaled the beginning of their decline. The owner threatened to fire the then GM if the trade was not made.

The only possible solution may be to trade certain players that can fetch them highly touted prospects.
[ Edited by robniner on Aug 25, 2013 at 7:52 AM ]
Doc back on the mound today for the Phils
Originally posted by robniner:
Well

Oh well.

The entire NL is pretty much done. Braves, Dodgers, Pirates, Cardinals, and whoever takes that last WC spot. Someone is going to have a chance to totally heartbreak either Pittsburgh or St. Louis in a one game playoff.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Aug 25, 2013 at 12:20 PM ]
Originally posted by Niners99:
Well

Oh well.

The entire NL is pretty much done. Braves, Dodgers, Pirates, Cardinals, and whoever takes that last WC spot. Someone is going to have a chance to totally heartbreak either Pittsburgh or St. Louis in a one game playoff.

You imagine the two wild card teams could come from the same division thus you have three teams.

This could happen in the AL East.
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Doc back on the mound today for the Phils

Should be shutdown for the year.
Well

Oh well.

You imagine the two wild card teams could come from the same division thus you have three teams.

This could happen in the AL East.

I think the NL will be Dodgers, Pirates, Braves, with the Cardinals and Reds playing a 1 game playoff for the WC.

The AL is much more wide open. Ill say Rays, Tigers, Rangers, with the Red Sox and A's playing the 1 game playoff. Orioles and Indians could be right in there too. The AL race should make for a good September.
I think the NL will be Dodgers, Pirates, Braves, with the Cardinals and Reds playing a 1 game playoff for the WC.

The AL is much more wide open. Ill say Rays, Tigers, Rangers, with the Red Sox and A's playing the 1 game playoff. Orioles and Indians could be right in there too. The AL race should make for a good September.

A's will lose first round if they make it
team sucks
Rumor is Matt Harvey has a partially torn UCL, whatever the f**k that it is

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal Source: #Mets' Harvey has partially torn UCL. Will be shut down. Determination on whether he needs Tommy John surgery will be made later.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
damnnnnnnn
Originally posted by valrod33:
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal Source: #Mets' Harvey has partially torn UCL. Will be shut down. Determination on whether he needs Tommy John surgery will be made later.

WOW. That sucks. You just never know with young pitchers and hopefully he wont need TJ.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

WOW. That sucks. You just never know with young pitchers and hopefully he wont need TJ.

Oh ***bleep***
Rumor is Matt Harvey has a partially torn UCL, whatever the f**k that it is

Ulnar Collateral Ligament, in the elbow.

If he needs TJ he probably wont pitch again until 2015.
Share 49ersWebzone