There are 220 users in the forums

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

Originally posted by SoCold:
A's can't even beat Cleveland

it's true they sucks
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Ok, since my G's s**t the bed, I am officially on record with the following:

I am hoping for Pirates and Tigers World Series.

why not the a's

My 1A team is the Reds, 1B is the A's, and then 2 is the Giants. Last year was cool with all 3 winning their divisions. Anyway, still have a shot at another A's-Reds WS this year, although not likely since A's might not even make the playoffs and Reds, if they actually win the 1-game wildcard, have "get booted in NLDS AGAIN" written all over them.

why not the a's

Because the team members dont really excite me like the Tigers. I would rather watch Miggy. My 1b AL team is the Orioles. I don't have a problem with the As, good team, just missing big personalities.

why not the a's

Because the team members dont really excite me like the Tigers. I would rather watch Miggy. My 1b AL team is the Orioles. I don't have a problem with the As, good team, just missing big personalities.

I would love to see the Tigers choke again and the Pirates win it all. That would be awesome.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

why not the a's

I would love to see the Tigers choke again and the Pirates win it all. That would be awesome.

Definitely don't want the Tigers, not sure why I sorta hate them but always have...same goes for Dodgers, Red Sox, Braves, Yankees, hoping none of them win it. So yeah, if it can't be A's or Reds, then let's have the Pirates vs. someone like the Royals or Indians. Guess I'm saying I'm pulling for the cheap teams.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
f**k the pirates
  • jrg
  • Veteran
not too surprising...but Cardinals #1 jersey in all of sports

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/story/_/id/9561234/uni-watch-power-rankings-rates-nfl-mlb-nba-nhl-uniforms-1-122
Originally posted by jrg:

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/story/_/id/9561234/uni-watch-power-rankings-rates-nfl-mlb-nba-nhl-uniforms-1-122

Seahawks at 98

Giants fan worst case scenario, Dodgers win the World Series. They definitely look like they can do it.

The friggin' Bears are #2?

Originally posted by LA9erFan:

A's are #9
Dont get why the Spurs are so high, their jerseys are boring
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Aug 24, 2013 at 8:42 AM ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Yeah, this list is WAY too biased towards teams with long time "classic" looks. The Bears are NOT the 2nd best jersey in sports. If they were, they wouldnt be wearing the throwbacks and the orange alternates so often. Same with the Cubs. number 5?? Their home whites with the pinstripes are nice, but they wear those ugly blue alternates WAY too often, and the road grays suck. Theres no way they should rank that high.

The Raiders have the most boring uniforms in the NFL. Shouldnt be number 6. Again, they overrate based on a "classic" look.

The Wizards at 31 made me laugh. They just took an ugly set of uniforms and changed the colors to red, white, and blue...An American flag wizard doesnt even make sense.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I agree...I was seeing the Bears at #2

They're not even #2 in the NFL IMO
[ Edited by jrg on Aug 24, 2013 at 3:13 PM ]
Jarrod Parker is a stud
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone