LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 377 users in the forums

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
if the ball touches chalk it's fair deal with it

why don't you cry about it

The ball not only touched the chalk IN fair territory, but it also went right over the bag, which makes it fair no matter where it lands after that.

Im pretty sure the ump who blew that call just erred on the side of caution and said "foul" because of the Jim Joyce situation.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
REPLAY
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Stanton hit homer number 99 & 100 last night to beat Arizona. 100 HRs in 400th game.

Poor dude needs to get out of Miami

he'll be traded for Bartolo soon

We'll find out as soon the second half is underway with trade rumors in full swing.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
San Jose about to sue MLB re: A's

Might as well sue the Giants too since this is due to territorial rights and the blocking of the A's building a stadium there.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by robniner:
Mets pitching phenom, Zach Wheeler, to finally make his debut
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/06/mets-to-promote-zack-wheeler.html

hopefully he blows out his arm so everybody in the Giants thread will shut up

I hope he goes 24-4 with a 3.01 ERA next year so we all confirm how stupid that f**king trade was.

I hope he has an average professional career so everyone will still debate whether or not it was a good trade.

Even if he's barely average it's still a stupid f**king trade.
Wheeler through 5 with 3 hits, mixing a 96 MPH fastball and and 85 MPH change. Just sawing bats in half, no biggie. I'm sure he will suck

Fuuuu
Wheeler through 5 with 3 hits, mixing a 96 MPH fastball and and 85 MPH change. Just sawing bats in half, no biggie. I'm sure he will suck

Fuuuu

Not a surprise. Everyone knew Wheeler would be good. Well not Brian Sabean perhaps.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Fuuuu

Not a surprise. Everyone knew Wheeler would be good. Well not Brian Sabean perhaps.

At least you guys got Carlos Beltran
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Originally posted by jrg:

Fuuuu

Fuuuu

It's the price you pay for seeking the services of an impact player, especially if it is a rental.

Fuuuu

Fuuuu

It's the price you pay for seeking the services of an impact player, especially if it is a rental.

Really? What other team has given up one of the top prospects in baseball for a 2 month rental? I dont think thats the going price at all. I think it was a highly inflated price that no team other than the Giants were willing to pay.

Fuuuu

Fuuuu

Really? What other team has given up one of the top prospects in baseball for a 2 month rental? I dont think thats the going price at all. I think it was a highly inflated price that no team other than the Giants were willing to pay.

[ Edited by robniner on Jun 18, 2013 at 7:06 PM ]

Fuuuu

Fuuuu

The Zack Grienke trade to the Angels is looming large as it contained SS Jean Segura.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/05/midseason-top-prospect-trades.html
[ Edited by robniner on Jun 18, 2013 at 7:08 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone