There are 275 users in the forums

2013 MLB Regular Season Wrapup Discussion Thread

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by robniner:
Mets pitching phenom, Zach Wheeler, to finally make his debut
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/06/mets-to-promote-zack-wheeler.html

hopefully he blows out his arm so everybody in the Giants thread will shut up

I hope he goes 24-4 with a 3.01 ERA next year so we all confirm how stupid that f**king trade was.

I would never wish harm on a guy just because our GM made an idiotic trade. That is stupid especially when the team isnt even a rival of the Giants.
San Jose about to sue MLB re: A's

Matt Harvey through 5 innings against Atlanta:

0 hits
10 Ks
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

0 hits
10 Ks

Dude is f**kin nasty. He is at 77 pitches though so lets see how long the Mets let him go
[ Edited by valrod33 on Jun 18, 2013 at 11:48 AM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:

0 hits
10 Ks

Dude is f**kin nasty. He is at 77 pitches though so lets see how long the Mets let him go

If I am not mistaken the Mets have never had a no hitter. It would be hard to imagine them pulling him until he gives up a hit.

0 hits
10 Ks

If I am not mistaken the Mets have never had a no hitter. It would be hard to imagine them pulling him until he gives up a hit.
You dont remember the whole Johan Santana mess?

0 hits
10 Ks

You dont remember the whole Johan Santana mess?

Oh ya. Brain freeze.
87 pitches through 6 innings, he is averaging about 14.5 pitches per inning if he keeps that pace that would put him at 130 pitches through 9. Gonna be an interesting decision for the Mets manager
87 pitches through 6 innings, he is averaging about 14.5 pitches per inning if he keeps that pace that would put him at 130 pitches through 9. Gonna be an interesting decision for the Mets manager

I would let him finish and then give him another day of rest before his next start. Collins is probably hoping he gives up a hit so he doesnt have to make that decision. LOL

I would let him finish and then give him another day of rest before his next start. Collins is probably hoping he gives up a hit so he doesnt have to make that decision. LOL
I agree with everything you said. Harvey is pretty nasty so I think Collins is gonna have a tough decision to make, he is gonna get criticized no matter what he decides
[ Edited by valrod33 on Jun 18, 2013 at 12:11 PM ]

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
lol 4 pitches in the same spot
what a s**tty way to lose your no hitter, lol

0 hits
10 Ks

technically, they still havent had one.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

0 hits
10 Ks

technically, they still havent had one.

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
if the ball touches chalk it's fair deal with it

why don't you cry about it

Share 49ersWebzone